Looking for a Boat Hardware Retailer?

EZZ70

Hey, I am looking for a good spot to buy my boat hardware, 316 SS 1/2" bow/stern eyes, cleats, chocks etc... any one spot with good service and good pricing?

Last edited:
Amazon/eBay

ok, I am also looking at an access hatch and 6" inspection access, is there any one better than the other? UV resistant, better reinforced, better seals etc...?

Your best bet for quality components is old used. Make a list of what you need. My marine mechanic is a collector. Has bought many old boats just for the hardware. Stripped them and sent the hull to the dump. He has a basement full of the stuff! It’s amazing he’s still married.....PM with the list and I’ll forward it to him.

Your best bet for quality components is old used. Make a list of what you need. My marine mechanic is a collector. Has bought many old boats just for the hardware. Stripped them and sent the hull to the dump. He has a basement full of the stuff! It’s amazing he’s still married.....PM with the list and I’ll forward it to him.

Everything! lol

Who sells gunwale rub railing?

Who sells gunwale rub railing?
You will need brand new and ill be honest take it to a professional as trying to make that stuff straight is well a real challenge If you dont care how it looks do on your own,
and your gonna need alot , about 60 feet if not more , and if you are doing it on your own have a heated area and crank it up VERY warm and leave it in there for a few days as its way easier to apply warmer then cold way more flexible as for used it will be hard as a rock and wont move very well ,

good luck Wolf

You will need brand new and ill be honest take it to a professional as trying to make that stuff straight is well a real challenge If you dont care how it looks do on your own,
and your gonna need alot , about 60 feet if not more , and if you are doing it on your own have a heated area and crank it up VERY warm and leave it in there for a few days as its way easier to apply warmer then cold way more flexible as for used it will be hard as a rock and wont move very well ,

good luck Wolf

Ok thx Wolf but you didn’t answer the question, lol who sells it or who installs it... haha

I have no intentions on buying it used... yicks!

Ok thx Wolf but you didn’t answer the question, lol who sells it or who installs it... haha

I have no intentions on buying it used... yicks!
My sales guy at the service dept at M&P found it for my Bayliner.

Bumper to Bumper auto parts store. They can order you anything out of the Western Marine Company catalog. Our local store used to be a Gilbert’s auto parts but changed to bumper to bumper last year so not sure if that makes a difference. Search the catalog on line, they have everything from fasteners to downriggers to rub rails to boat heaters and hatches to marine electronics and beyond.

Back