2016 Hewescraft Searunner 210 with Yammy 200 and 9.9

redman210

Sitting here in Alberta... looking at the snow and this years schedule... not sure if I will be able to use this boat at all this year... very sad.... It is currently covered up and winterized.... but will be looking for some photos....
Total rigged up including Humminbird and Lowrance fish finders w GPS, Marine Radio, Scotty down riggers, trim tabs, wash down hose, and all the trimmings.......
Does anyone think there would be a market for this..... ? I know prices are sky high on new ones.... an I need to come up with a price for this one..... delivered to Vancouver area.... from calgary....
Not really wanting to part with it... but such little use last year... and probably less this year.... used 4 times last year .... should be pretty low hours. Dual steering stations...
If there is much (any interest)... I will be trying to get a price.....
Thanks in advance.
(boat is the one in the profile pic)

If you price it right it will sell on the coast.I still see "Wanted Ads" for aluminum boats even with the poor outlook for salmon fishing in the future.Yours is a popular model with good power,shouldn't be hard to sell if it's clean and reasonably low hours.

If you price it right it will sell on the coast.I still see "Wanted Ads" for aluminum boats even with the poor outlook for salmon fishing in the future.Yours is a popular model with good power,shouldn't be hard to sell if it's clean and reasonably low hours.
Rayvon, where were you seeing wanted ads for aluminum boats, just curious as I'll be selling mine soon.

Yeah.... its clean for sure... and very low hours.... probably 10 trips on it all together... of course most hours on the kicker... I will be getting a price and posting some pics in the near future. I think the feelers tell me I can sell it... so might as well give it a shot. Looks like Craigslist is best for out there? Or is Kijiji better?

Yeah.... its clean for sure... and very low hours.... probably 10 trips on it all together... of course most hours on the kicker... I will be getting a price and posting some pics in the near future. I think the feelers tell me I can sell it... so might as well give it a shot. Looks like Craigslist is best for out there? Or is Kijiji better?
I’d do craigslist, kijiji, usedvancouver/Victoria and Facebook marketplace

After buying 3 boats in the last 3 years , I got into the habit of looking through the "Craigslist" boat ads every day. It's been a hard habit to break for me,even though I'm happy with my present boat.You just never know when a boat more perfect than what you own might pop up for sale.I'm addicted I know but there are worse things to be addicted to.I also look through the local "Used Victoria,Nanaimo,Vancouver etc." I didn't see any wanted ads today for aluminum boats but there's been a few since summer. I'll pass on the next one I see.

Rayvon, where were you seeing wanted ads for aluminum boats, just curious as I'll be selling mine soon.
I sent you a pm. Feel free to drop me a line when convenient. Cheers, Scott

Looks like I have a price.... not sure if its out there or not.... going to ask 68,850 all in.... which seems to be a pretty good deal.
The boat is good as new...
Here is a point form list of what is included... going from bow to stern.....
Anchor Pulpit (Stainless)
Full Halibut Anchor setup with one way pulley, scotsman ball, 600 feet rope, plus chain.
Front mounted LED lights for night time docking
Humminbird Helix 10 GPS and sonar.
Humminbird external GPS and compass type antenna on roof.
Uniden 2 way radio with his gain antenna on roof.
Harmon Kardon Bluetooth stereo, fusion amplifier, 6 speakers total... 4 inside and 2 outside.
Lowrance sonar mounted by rear steering system for quick view.
Dual Scotty downriggers... foldable and on swivels with dual rod holders built in. (2)
Scotty Orca Rod holders (times 3) flush mounted on each side and at back for Halibut fishing.
8 rocket Launcher type holders mounted on roof.
Rear Led lighting system
Two fish boxes built in.
Wash down pump.
Bennet Trim tab system installed with controller in front helm.
EZ ride seats.
Link bar so both engines steer from either steer station.
I will also include gaff, harpoon, and net.
Since the boat will be getting sold... I will also sell a huge amount of tackle at a good price once I sort thru it.

I know I am missing a ton of stuff... the boat is in great condition.... and little use.. my guess on the 200 would be about 130-150 hours .... the 9.9 does not have a meter.
Both engines get annual complete fluid flush and change as well as full winterization.....plugs have been changes twice as well already.

This boat has been used in Sooke and Winter Harbour... handles the large water with ease.. very stable and seaworthy...
The 200 cruises without breaking a sweat at about 30... but will push to about 42 if needed.
I can boat from Coal Harbour to Winter Harbor.... fish for 4 days... and make it back on a tank.
Will include lots of ropes and sid bouts and stuff.....
Would truthfully prefer top deliver to Vancouver area to go over all the features and even a sea trial for the lucky new owner.... the boat is perfect.
Thanks!
sadly.... RJ
(can't quite figure out how to post pics... I am working on it...)

Forgot...
Dual battery set up, and of course Galvanized tandem axle trailer included....
Was snooping around... looks like if you were to go buy this new.... after adding the 9.9 and some of the riggings.... retail high be real close to 100K.....
85K for the boat motor trailer... plus tax.... plus 9.9 plus all the extras.....

Looks like I have a price.... not sure if its out there or not.... going to ask 68,850 all in.... which seems to be a pretty good deal.
The boat is good as new...
Here is a point form list of what is included... going from bow to stern.....
Anchor Pulpit (Stainless)
Full Halibut Anchor setup with one way pulley, scotsman ball, 600 feet rope, plus chain.
Front mounted LED lights for night time docking
Humminbird Helix 10 GPS and sonar.
Humminbird external GPS and compass type antenna on roof.
Uniden 2 way radio with his gain antenna on roof.
Harmon Kardon Bluetooth stereo, fusion amplifier, 6 speakers total... 4 inside and 2 outside.
Lowrance sonar mounted by rear steering system for quick view.
Dual Scotty downriggers... foldable and on swivels with dual rod holders built in. (2)
Scotty Orca Rod holders (times 3) flush mounted on each side and at back for Halibut fishing.
8 rocket Launcher type holders mounted on roof.
Rear Led lighting system
Two fish boxes built in.
Wash down pump.
Bennet Trim tab system installed with controller in front helm.
EZ ride seats.
Link bar so both engines steer from either steer station.
I will also include gaff, harpoon, and net.
Since the boat will be getting sold... I will also sell a huge amount of tackle at a good price once I sort thru it.

I know I am missing a ton of stuff... the boat is in great condition.... and little use.. my guess on the 200 would be about 130-150 hours .... the 9.9 does not have a meter.
Both engines get annual complete fluid flush and change as well as full winterization.....plugs have been changes twice as well already.

This boat has been used in Sooke and Winter Harbour... handles the large water with ease.. very stable and seaworthy...
The 200 cruises without breaking a sweat at about 30... but will push to about 42 if needed.
I can boat from Coal Harbour to Winter Harbor.... fish for 4 days... and make it back on a tank.
Will include lots of ropes and sid bouts and stuff.....
Would truthfully prefer top deliver to Vancouver area to go over all the features and even a sea trial for the lucky new owner.... the boat is perfect.
Thanks!
sadly.... RJ
(can't quite figure out how to post pics... I am working on it...)
Is this boat officially for sale? I would be interested in pictures and discussing further. Thanks.

Sitting here in Alberta... looking at the snow and this years schedule... not sure if I will be able to use this boat at all this year... very sad.... It is currently covered up and winterized.... but will be looking for some photos....
Total rigged up including Humminbird and Lowrance fish finders w GPS, Marine Radio, Scotty down riggers, trim tabs, wash down hose, and all the trimmings.......
Does anyone think there would be a market for this..... ? I know prices are sky high on new ones.... an I need to come up with a price for this one..... delivered to Vancouver area.... from calgary....
Not really wanting to part with it... but such little use last year... and probably less this year.... used 4 times last year .... should be pretty low hours. Dual steering stations...
If there is much (any interest)... I will be trying to get a price.....
Thanks in advance.
(boat is the one in the profile pic)
Hello , is your boat still available?

No... it sold... was interesting.. had several guys PM me and say I was asking too much.. but then a flood of offers came in and it sold for full ask last fall. I have put a deposit on a new 27 footer for this year
Gonna make it out to Winter Harbour this year if things go to plan?

Back