Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

The guy was out of work for a while, he got called back to work supposedly in 7 days after which time he will keep the boat. Make sure you get a mech inspection and a survey :) Also he is not motivated to sell... LOL

Give him a bag with $15k cash in it and see what he says. “Motivated seller”
Because it’s in the USA you can do it in all $1 bills to feel like a baller

The guy was out of work for a while, he got called back to work supposedly in 7 days after which time he will keep the boat. Make sure you get a mech inspection and a survey :) Also he is not motivated to sell... LOL
Are you buying more boats?!
You buy boats like I buy flashers

Are you buying more boats?!
You buy boats like I buy flashers

Ok ok , you guys deserve this...

When I started looking at boats about 2 years ago the Steiger Craft was my number one pick, then Seabreeze, then Parker. So, unfortunately not too many Steiger Crafts on theWest coast or Parkers in my price range so I continued the search to include local BC boat builders and that's when I got on to Hourston and Double Eagle. Fast forward many nights of thought and well, the rest is history.

Getting back to the Steiger Craft refereed above, I called about it months ago when It was first listed, and I believe original it was around 30K... blah blah blah :)

Also the 23' Hourston is sold so for the record I have only ONE boat the 26' Hourston and for the right price my arm could probably be twisted :) . I am still doing some work on the 23' for the new owner while I have some time.

Now you have it :D

26' HOURSTON SEDAN FOR SALE, PLEASE CONTACT ROB IF YOU HAVE DEEP POCKETS... and comes with a command bridge haha lol

Last edited:
What’s the price of the 26’ hourston?

o Geeze, ya really going to call my bluff :) give me a pm to discuss if you are seriously interested...

Back