These worth anything

Im surprised more manufactures have not gone back to metal flashers, Are they not concerned with keeping plastic out of our oceans.

No, they're not. They can't sell you something repeatedly when it doesn't lose it's coating/finish after three to five uses. I have old metal flashers that were used literally every Spring/Summer weekend for years.

I have a bunch of those old metal flashers and dodgers as well. Do I use them? Nope! I use the plastic ones too. I sometimes look at the metal ones and think to myself "I should try those", but I don't. :)

They can't sell you something repeatedly when it doesn't lose it's coating/finish after three to five uses. :)

That's why the plastic ones in the post are decent, especially for sockeye on the rod or as dummies. The mylar is in a plastic sandwich and can't fall off/out, but can get wrinkly.

Those big metal ones would be great for Sockeye fishing. I have a cousin who uses those and out fishes everyone.

They do work i’ve used the Dodgers with a big hearing in front of kelp beds to pull out some decent size springs when nothing else would work.

Back