Santa's Treasures

IronNoggin

So, what did the funny fat guy in the silly red suit bring this year??

In my case, it was the usual camo stuff, socks and a few other interesting items...

From my Brother, a ONE GALLON Flask (he knows I like the "odd nip")

MhmeT8W.jpg

And a Tee Shirt I may well wear out!

qYbljlM.jpg

Santa was extraordinarily kind!
A sweet little German made 22 LR / 22 WMR Convertible revolver!!

8N7E6At.jpg

Hope He found you all to be in the Good Books too!!

Cheers,
Nog

Nice stuff Nog, my boys got a laugh out of the flask that’s cool, that revolver will be a fun toy, it’ll do a number on the Seals lol.

Twas an Islander Christmas for me this year,, wow spoiled brat or what,, but I love it. Along with a new Buck fillet knife nice big one for those big slabs I’ll land on the new rod.

49275283762_d9bd796656_z.jpg

49275241757_5d451cb0a7_z.jpg

My wife bought me this print...sorry for the poor pic but it is hard to get away from the reflection from the glass!
This brings back some great memories of when I started fishing with my Dad back in Manitoba. The rod is not quite the same as I remember using but the reel is pretty much exactly what I learned on for catching Walleye, Pike and Perch in the numerous lakes around my hometown. The bonus is that the print was sold as a fundraiser for Ducks Unlimited.

Brian

Print.jpg

Ok had too. Xmas very quiet this year, I have been exceptionally good this last year so Santa has saved my presents (below) along with many others for delivery in July. Foresee way less fishing this summer. Cant wait.

HM

Attachments

• sneakylionsi.jpg
    sneakylionsi.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 105
  • _105319729_anirudhvasava-8[2].jpg
    _105319729_anirudhvasava-8[2].jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 104
So, what did the funny fat guy in the silly red suit bring this year??

In my case, it was the usual camo stuff, socks and a few other interesting items...

From my Brother, a ONE GALLON Flask (he knows I like the "odd nip")

MhmeT8W.jpg

And a Tee Shirt I may well wear out!

qYbljlM.jpg

Santa was extraordinarily kind!
A sweet little German made 22 LR / 22 WMR Convertible revolver!!

8N7E6At.jpg

Hope He found you all to be in the Good Books too!!

Cheers,
Nog

Very nice set of gifts Nog. I foresee some fun upcoming. Sure hope your mentee gets to enjoy one of them also. Good on you. Thinking one of your presents may want to go in hiding. What's the Major of Port Alberti's opinion on the way ahead?? New proposed power going to his head? Either way you got some nice presents.

HM

Very nice set of gifts Nog. I foresee some fun upcoming. Sure hope your mentee gets to enjoy one of them also. Good on you. Thinking one of your presents may want to go in hiding. What's the Major of Port Alberti's opinion on the way ahead?? New proposed power going to his head?

Yeah, the Young Gun will indeed get to play with the pistol.
No reason to hide it (nor the four or five others on hand, or the 2 AR's or the M-4... LOL).
Plan on fighting the LIEberal BS right to the bitter end.

New Major is a Ditzy Woman. No-one really paying any attention to her.
Besides, in Port where every second household has ten or so guns, any thought that direction would be political suicide!

Cheers
Nog

Yeah, the Young Gun will indeed get to play with the pistol.
No reason to hide it (nor the four or five others on hand, or the 2 AR's or the M-4... LOL).
Plan on fighting the LIEberal BS right to the bitter end.

New Major is a Ditzy Woman. No-one really paying any attention to her.
Besides, in Port where every second household has ten or so guns, any thought that direction would be political suicide!

Cheers
Nog

Yeah she’s a real winner

Ok had too. Xmas very quiet this year, I have been exceptionally good this last year so Santa has saved my presents (below) along with many others for delivery in July. Foresee way less fishing this summer. Cant wait.

HM

Omg!! Epic!

Last "gift" wandered in yesterday. A new SSD for the PC!

Every time I open one of these things up I get The Shudders!!

Pu5ztwy.jpg

Don't really know what I am up to, and always wonder if I'll ever get it to flash back up again!!

New Brains:

3ow3yjJ.jpg

Now to put her through her paces and see what she can do...

Cheers,
Nog

Back