WTB - Lowrance or Simrad Plotter/Fish Finder's

EZZ70

Hey all, I just purchased a Simrad G3 radar and Precision 9 compass to start of my electronics package. Does anyone have any Lowrance/Simrad 9" or bigger units for sale?

I would prefer a 12" @ helm, 9" @ command bridge and a 10" @ deck controls. I am looking at HDS Gen 3's or Carbons, I don't need the latest or greatest :)

Please let me know what you have, thank you for your time...

Some nice used units on a used Lowrance Facebook group. Most of the 9/12’s are from the states but the odd one comes up in Canada. Harbour chandler has a Black Friday sale or Boxing Day that I should camp out for but I limp along with my Hds 7’s, but I would like a carbon to run my airmar at full power.

Sherwood Marine has some Simrad units on clearance last time I was there. Think there was a 9” and a 12”?

Hey all, I just purchased a Simrad G3 radar and Precision 9 compass to start of my electronics package. Does anyone have any Lowrance/Simrad 9" or bigger units for sale?

I would prefer a 12" @ helm, 9" @ command bridge and a 10" @ deck controls. I am looking at HDS Gen 3's or Carbons, I don't need the latest or greatest :)

Please let me know what you have, thank you for your time...
Yeah. Nothing fancy, just roughing it with a trio of large HDS Carbons!

Hey, I have a line on 2 X NSS Evo2 for $1100 ea and 2 X NSS Exo3 for $1600, with a $200 rebate from Simrad on the evo3 until December, thoughts??

The mentioned NSS 12" above will not not work as it's a gen1 and, as such, if on the network will put everything into the older “legacy” mode. Which I think will stop everything on the network from being able to control a sonic hub, along with many other pitfalls.

Yeah. Nothing fancy, just roughing it with a trio of large HDS Carbons!

Poor guy :D, I am truly happy for you, wish i could justify that setup but, not going to happen...lol o_O

Some nice used units on a used Lowrance Facebook group. Most of the 9/12’s are from the states but the odd one comes up in Canada. Harbour chandler has a Black Friday sale or Boxing Day that I should camp out for but I limp along with my Hds 7’s, but I would like a carbon to run my airmar at full power.

I just contacted Harbour Chandler, all I can say is, I will have to bring my RV and camp out to be first inline and through the doors. They made it sound like winning the lottery to be first through the doors... haha

Is the output power different between the gen3 and the carbon?

you can go really cheap with electronics if you are creative. i got access to a sailboat being parted out and scooped up the sailboat equivalent of a simrad evo 2 (zeus2) -- same hardware basically with some sail software which can be disabled - for $1300. i added a 10 inch tangotab for $100. i bought a usb wifi router to give it the same capabilities as an evo 3 for $60.
ive got 3 screens - 7 inch, 12 inch, 10 inch for < $2K all in.

I am aware of that, but the specs are conservative, they have been put on an oscilloscope by a Navico Guru who posts regularly in the electronics forum at THT,
who has reported both putting out a full 1kW.

Can you post a link to the forum? Id really like to read up more on these units.

well in the market for a secondhand simrad evo-2 or B&G zeus(2) 7"-12"
the Zeus has no sonar but works via network!

Back