Things You Deserve for Christmas

Dogbreath

And if no one can be convinced to give them to you buy them for yourself you deserve them.

This is the Best and Safest Oyster knife I've ever used it makes opening Oysters almost effortless anything more I could say would sound like snake oil marketing-try it for yourself.

shuckerpaddyyellow.jpg

https://www.kitchenniche.ca/swissma...MIza-6gvn85QIV4SCtBh3xhQwCEAQYBCABEgJfqPD_BwE

Fishes of the Salish Sea
Puget Sound and the Straits of Georgia and Juan de Fuca

I don't have a copy yet but soon maybe next payday

Vol1cover_nowatermark-500x630.jpg

https://www.heritagehouse.ca/book/fishes-of-the-salish-sea/

over the years ive openned thousands of oysters with the "classic" knife with the broad blade and round protector - a couple years ago my wife gave me one of those ones shown above - what an amazing difference! one of those "how did i ever survive without it" things

Rubberized Catch/Release net
New fold down seats for the driver and co-pilot
And one of these:
upload_2019-11-22_10-0-29.png

Remote steering, shift and throttle for my Yamaha kicker so I can get rid of the rigid blue cables and the pos ezsteer.

One of these so my girlfriend won’t embarrass me again like she did last summer.... she called the Prince Rupert Coastguard and asked if they could help “locate” me... I’d been up in North Coast for a couple of weeks without checking in.... a bit unnerving hearing your boat name and call sign being called out on C16 and being described as “missing”....

7157149D-9906-4AD1-9E3A-7E77C47859A9.jpeg

One of these so my girlfriend won’t embarrass me again like she did last summer.... she called the Prince Rupert Coastguard and asked if they could help “locate” me... I’d been up in North Coast for a couple of weeks without checking in.... a bit unnerving hearing your boat name and call sign being called out on C16 and being described as “missing”....

View attachment 49131
Is this an ad based on my search history? Haha. I’ve been trying to find the best Black Friday deal for the inreach explorer

Canadian tire has little buddy heaters on sale this weekend so if you don’t have heat, I suggest you gift this to yourself this weekend

Attachments

• 82C30E0B-9B47-423F-8837-6E77573EC6F7.jpeg
    82C30E0B-9B47-423F-8837-6E77573EC6F7.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 28
Back