SFBC's 2019-2020 NHL Hockey Thread

Good idea as the play may have been called dead when Marky made the first save. Would have been interesting to what the outcome would be.
Maybe throw his mask off or turn the net to the boards. Lol
Bumping the net off on purpose is an automatic goal now so that wouldn't have worked out too well haha.

Chicago? Not that tough anymore
Sadly, very true. Slow and dispirited, nucks should get 40 shots minimum. Against SJ, Hawks had 3 shots thru 2 periods. Beware the dropback pass on the PP, if it hurts to laugh.

Better times ahead, but I don't know when. Seabrook, anyone?

Well played Chicago! Canucks no forecheck, reminded me a lot of last year. Worst effort of the season. Did Loui E. play tonight ? He's done so bring along Baertschi and move Gaudette off the Horvat line for the Winnipeg game. First of the wake up calls.

It was obvious the Hawks were ready to outwork the Canucks right from the start

Tampa Bay has one of their next 2 first round draft picks so you may want to re think that
If we don’t make playoffs this year, Tampa bay doesn’t get the pick until the following year. And this year is a solid draft year. So tank baby tank!

Last edited:
If we don’t make playoffs this year, it’s next years draft pick that they get. And this year is a solid draft year. So tank baby tank!
I have a feeling they are going to squeak into the playoffs this year and be a contender next year

4EB077F7-148E-4841-BC98-DD1E5E44CA4B.jpeg Winnipeg has some wheels that's for sure and were well rested with 2 home games in 6 days. No excuse for the Canucks though. I was hoping to see what in my opinion is an improved team this year but last years bad habits are creeping in.

Back