2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first season... looking to get out on Sunday. Any thoughts on areas to try at this time of year? Hopefully will result in a decent report.

scroll through the archived reports lots of good info buried in there.

bit of a crap shoot right now for feeders .. try the usuals tunstal, waterfall/markers, grace, hutt look for bait or signs of life. Nothing going then move on

scroll through the archived reports lots of good info buried in there.

bit of a crap shoot right now for feeders .. try the usuals tunstal, waterfall/markers, grace, hutt look for bait or signs of life. Nothing going then move on
find the bait u find the fish troll right off the bottom I usually fish 10 feet off the bottom

Heading out this Sunday. Hope weather holds. Lots of bait at Tunstall last weekend, but no fish. Sweetjim I know all the places you are talking about, except "waterfall" I have heard that mentioned but not sure where it is.

Can't get any better then that, summer crowd is done ...:)
pic

Heading out this Sunday. Hope weather holds. Lots of bait at Tunstall last weekend, but no fish. Sweetjim I know all the places you are talking about, except "waterfall" I have heard that mentioned but not sure where it is.
West side of Bowen just up from Tunstall. Near the marker. Tiny little waterfall.

Sounds like Tunstall is a little slow right now. Anybody been up to Defense Islands lately?
Tunstall may be slow on the reports, but it might be hot tomorrow. It doesn't matter what the reports from the past few days say. Get out there, pick a spot, and work it until you pull out and move to the next spot. These winter fish are hard to find so have a good day on the water and if it's windy, tuck into tunstall. It's all about getting out there and enjoying the sunshine and maybe you get into fish.

Tunstall may be slow on the reports, but it might be hot tomorrow. It doesn't matter what the reports from the past few days say. Get out there, pick a spot, and work it until you pull out and move to the next spot. These winter fish are hard to find so have a good day on the water and if it's windy, tuck into tunstall. It's all about getting out there and enjoying the sunshine and maybe you get into fish.
is true they do move around find the bait find the fish

Fishing grace, some bait around, missed few hits and released an under so far. Beautiful day to be out while traps soak.

No keeper winters for us, did some exploring tried some new prawn spots but didn’t really pay off, ended up with 50-60 nice size ones though so not complaining and 8 dungy’s to boot.

Attachments

• 51BF31C2-F225-4BD2-A5CE-DAE0DF28F436.png
    51BF31C2-F225-4BD2-A5CE-DAE0DF28F436.png
    682.8 KB · Views: 126
  • D1C38CD5-AA7C-4BBA-BA0E-9C067E02CB84.png
    D1C38CD5-AA7C-4BBA-BA0E-9C067E02CB84.png
    976.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back