Wanted: Stainless propellor (3 blade, 15.25 or 15.5 x 17)

Sangstercraft

For my 135hp outboard.

Looks like 15.25 x 17 or 15.5 x 17 would be perfect.

Right hand rotation.

Going to upgrade from aluminum and hopefully gain some fuel efficiency.

Located in Vancouver.

I’ve got a basically brand new(rAn for 1 day) SS Turning Point prop off my 2015 merc 90hp command thrust (14.5” 17p) command thrust is the 150 leg. You’d be welcome to try it out before buying, see if you like it. 17 pitch was too much for my 90 unfortunately.

No offense fixit but a mirage wont be well suited for a 90hp outboard

Don’t see why you would say that, it meets his requirements for being 15.5”diameter and 17” pitch large ears for good efficiency.
Plus the price is right

Don’t see why you would say that, it meets his requirements for being 15.5”diameter and 17” pitch large ears for good efficiency.
Plus the price is right
I think Steely was talking about the above poster's 90hp outboard. But mine is a 135, so your 15.5 x 17 would work for me. I'm not sure what condition it's in, or if it's a Mirage or Mirage Plus?

I’ve got a basically brand new(rAn for 1 day) SS Turning Point prop off my 2015 merc 90hp command thrust (14.5” 17p) command thrust is the 150 leg. You’d be welcome to try it out before buying, see if you like it. 17 pitch was too much for my 90 unfortunately.
Thank you for the offer, but I'm going to try to get that extra inch to a 15.5. Every inch counts, they say.

Back