Puppy Wanted

triplenickel

Perhaps it's a long shot on a fishing forum but there's not much to lose by asking. We just had to put our old gal down but now we're ready for a new doggy. Looking for a female puppy, breed isn't important but size is, we're looking for something 30lbs or less once grown, not looking for a fancy high dollar breed, just a lovable mutt $500 or less. If anyone has any leads please post em up or PM me.

Thanks, John

Do not rule out the RSPCA. We have have 2 of our most beloved pets come from such an unlikely source...

Can’t help with the puppy problem but wanted to say that I feel your pain with having to put a dog down, I just lost my female ridgeback to leukaemia :(. ****** day but I’ve heard a puppy can almost make it better again

Sorry for your loss man. Will keep my eyes and ears open.

SPCA is a great place to look for sure. I had doubts about an spca dog but our dog Ukee is the best dog I’ve ever had.

she was originally in the Yukon and got sent down to sechelt where they made it sound like they get a lot of the smaller nice dogs.

Litter born 3 weeks ago , they are in Logan Lake , Lab Springer Spaniel cross , both parents are pure bread. Maybe a bit bigger than you want , and they are $800 . I know it is more than you wanted to pay as well.
My buddy just picked one out , just thought I would pass this along IMG-20191022-WA0042.jpg

Can’t help with the puppy problem but wanted to say that I feel your pain with having to put a dog down, I just lost my female ridgeback to leukaemia :(. ****** day but I’ve heard a puppy can almost make it better again

Sorry bud, amazing how much of an impact a dog can have on our lives isn’t it?

It is stunning how much of a presence a pet has in our lives, I completely empathize and hope you find a new pal soon! We had to part ways with our much loved berner after 11.5 years last fall. I wasn't really feeling a new dog but now we have another pup who has barrelled into our lives. The kids are loving it which is awesome to see. Good luck!

Back