Federal Election-Who you gonna vote for.

Who will you vote for this Federal Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 55 57.9%
  • Liberals

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • NDP

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • CPP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • I will not vote

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You post the same poll on a “global warming worriors” website and I’m pretty sure you’d get an opposite feedback. Unfortunately, this is becoming a new way of dividing our nation.

You post the same poll on a “global warming worriors” website and I’m pretty sure you’d get an opposite feedback. Unfortunately, this is becoming a new way of dividing our nation.

That’s true, but, we certainly have healthy debates and diverse views on this site. I’d like to think we’re reflective of the overall general political population. I thought we were reasonable balanced in terms of political leanings. Maybe not, or maybe people are just pissed off and want change.

What this is saying is the Liberals are going to do very poor in the lower mainland and vancouver island.

The polls are basically saying the same thing. http://338canada.com/map.htm

They will be close in BC and mainland if everyone votes for NDP. I am pretty sure that is what the liberals are counting on. That is why Singh has been attacking May of Greens so heavily. Guarantee that is why Singh came to Nanaimo going after Manly riding.

Nanaimo is still up in the air. Look at those no votes I still don't get those. Silly.

Last edited:
I marked will not vote so I could see the results. I live in Washington and obviously can't vote and do not want to skew the results

From what I see here I would go out fishing with nearly every person here and be OK if we didn't talk politics. If the the talk turned to politics only one of us would come back on the boat. It's good to present our thoughts either way but remember we all are here because of our common interest in fishing and we need to vote for the guys who let us continue this activity.

For clarity. No one on the board sees how you vote. Not sure if the admins can see or not, but, I’m sure if they can, their governance would require them to maintain confidentiality. It would be awesome to get a couple of hundred votes to see if things shift or it stays static in terms of the percentages. 24 hours till the election results start to roll in for real.

24 hours to go. Interesting that all 4 candidates campaigned in BC on the final day. That says something.

Today’s the day to get out and vote. A lot has been said about the conspiracy theories and wrong doing of the political parties but we should be putting all of those aside for today, get out and vote for our democracy.

We’re still living in one of the beat places on this planet and should be thankful and protective of our democracy.

Good luck everyone!

74521056_10156366582452307_5019386381705674752_n.jpg

“The Honourable “ could go for a swim this evening. :D
I wondered that - don't know enough about specifics there - scenario - libs win and that idiot loses. Are they forced to hire a new minister? I know in past elections (wasn't it Christy the clown?) she lost, but the party put her in anyway? Does that work with all positions?

Wilkinson will win his riding quite easily actually. So we can only hope libs don’t win government.
You’re right on Wilkinson’s winning his riding but if they end up with a minority govt, he may not get the DFO job. I think his time in that role was up anyway, regardless. they’ll bring in another puppet bureaucrat to sit at DFO’s helm.

You’re right on Wilkinson’s winning his riding but if they end up with a minority govt, he may not get the DFO job. I think his time in that role was up anyway, regardless. they’ll bring in another puppet bureaucrat to sit at DFO’s helm.

Very true. After elections there’s often a big shuffle.

Today’s the day to get out and vote. A lot has been said about the conspiracy theories and wrong doing of the political parties but we should be putting all of those aside for today, get out and vote for our democracy.

We’re still living in one of the beat places on this planet and should be thankful and protective of our democracy.

Good luck everyone!

True that. We never get to vote for exactly what we want, just not the way it works. Thankfully, our political system in Canada generally has us meandering along a path back and forth that doesn't stray too far into crazy (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back