2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this good enough for a “**** on a plate”?

View attachment 48407

My work here is done. Hell ya.

BTW didn't push off today but was down in Caulfield Cove around 1 pm and watched the solo warrior in the blue whatever it was look like he was into something off the Fisheries. Either that or it was the quickest turn on the troll over. Pure jealousy on my part for being stuck on shore.

HITW beautiful day so had to get out on the water if only for a couple of hrs so stuck around the Sound. Blessed with a nice hit in first 5 mins. Beautiful coho hatch. 70 cm . Suggesting a weight on here too dangerous lol. The Sound amases me every time I come out. It's my backyard. Always something around if you put in some time.

HITW beautiful day so had to get out on the water if only for a couple of hrs so stuck around the Sound. Blessed with a nice hit in first 5 mins. Beautiful coho hatch. 70 cm . Suggesting a weight on here too dangerous lol. The Sound amases me every time I come out. It's my backyard. Always something around if you put in some time.
If you’re still on the water, I’d say 18lbs at least.

New guy and first post on the reports;
2 15lb white keepers at the Cap off the bottom on glow teasers with chartreuse flashers, first one near the new yellow marker but really due east( like really east, if that’s a thing)and the other close to the apartments off the flats, 120 on the riggers.

New guy and first post on the reports;
2 15lb white keepers at the Cap off the bottom on glow teasers with chartreuse flashers, first one near the new yellow marker but really due east( like really east, if that’s a thing)and the other close to the apartments off the flats, 120 on the riggers.
Nice. What time?

11:30-2 from the pink palace to the fisheries and back. Only managed to make Greta more upset for the fuel burn and no fish but a it was a gorgeous day out there.

This was our last outing of the season. Added some STP cocktail to the tank and the boat is now stored inside the shed.
Will be chasing the buggers up on the local rivers for the next couple of month and then switching to the steelhead outfit.

It was a great season for us and I’m thankful for all the tips and helps that I’ve got from the fellow member on this forum.

Be safe everyone and tight lines. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back