Brand new scotty 2106 downriggers for sale

That I'm not sure of but Scotty is an amazing company!
I bought my downriggers off a buddy years ago, so no receipt from him because he bought them off someone else. Anyways I have had them repaired a handful of times at Berry's Bait and tackle out here with zero problems.
I just pay the service charge which was 10 bucks but I think it's up to 15 bucks now and the repairs are free.
You could give Scotty a call tomorrow and ask them or email I guess.

If they are BNIB, then the warranties won’t have been registered and whoever purchases can register. $600 is a great deal; whoever gets these won’t be disappointed.

Use the steel until you want to switch for braid. That’s what I did with mine and while I prefer braid, I never shed any tears using steel.

Keeping the whining steel on mine. I would miss the pitch change of the wire when I big fish starts to pull on the gear.

Robert Snyder just wondering where were at? Are you still interested because I've got other people asking about them.
I'll send you a p.m. as well.

There are quite a few people that still use wire so that they can tune the voltage with a black box.I changed to braid years ago and found no difference in my catch so I stuck with it.Good deal,change out the wire if you don't like it.

Where are you located, are you on the island? @Robert Snyder I would be willing to store them for you if that works for you. I can pick up if on the island probably. Same ones I have for my boat.

Oly

Where are you located, are you on the island? @Robert Snyder I would be willing to store them for you if that works for you. I can pick up if on the island probably. Same ones I have for my boat.

Oly

I just PM’ed you

Sorry Dave, had a super busy day at work, just sent etransfer, thank you for holding them for me, appreciate it...

Also sent ya a pm, thank you sir

Hey daddystoy, do you think the warranty would be honoured even without a receipt? Can you register the serial numbers on them online or something for warranty purposes?
From my experiences with Scotty they’ve just sent the part/s, no questions asked. And I got my Scotty’s second hand. Great to deal with.

I have a excellent shape hp digital rigger I'm going to sell.
Steel . PM me if anyone is looking?
$500
In Nanaimo

Sounds like a good price...

I have a excellent shape hp digital rigger I'm going to sell.
Steel . PM me if anyone is looking?
$500
In Nanaimo

Probably better if you start a new thread for the sale of your rigger. The two HP downriggers on this thread have been sold and I think you would get more people looking if you started a new thread. Good price and good luck.

Oly

Back