Who has Tuna for sale

Thanks for this thread and contributions. Swung by there Thursday morning, sure beats city retail prices. The Tammy lee was charging $3.50lb that day for whole and $10lb for loins.
Not sure I’d buy the whole again when they’re that frozen, especially first time loining a tuna.
Shout out to YouTube for hosting how-to videos. What an odd fish to “fillet”

Thanks for this thread and contributions. Swung by there Thursday morning, sure beats city retail prices. The Tammy lee was charging $3.50lb that day for whole and $10lb for loins.
Not sure I’d buy the whole again when they’re that frozen, especially first time loining a tuna.
Shout out to YouTube for hosting how-to videos. What an odd fish to “fillet”
It's 3.50. Hmm Thought it was 3. Yes the loins are awesome. Bought a few a few weeks ago. Just had one sashimi style. Wow was that good. Told Bill to keep 5 or so for me when I get back from work

Bill still has a lot of loins off of the Tammy Lee.Don't think he has any full fish yet. Loins are great. Nicely cleaned and vacuum packed

Bill still has a lot of loins off of the Tammy Lee.Don't think he has any full fish yet. Loins are great. Nicely cleaned and vacuum packed
One Fish thanks for letting know, if your around there when he does get whole tuna can you let me know, i'll make a trip over
from the mainland to pick up, how much a lb is the loin going for, actually didn't mind stripping it down myself.
Thanks again i really appreciate that

I may have missed the announcement, but I can't seem to find any info on Tuna being sold of any docks on Vancouver Island yet? Anyone heard of any yet?

The a Tammy Lee will start selling at French Creek by the ferrie dock tomorrow till Monday or so. They are selling what ever they can till then so there is a lot of fish. Not sure but I think 3.25$ lb but might be less

No problem i'll put the overflow on my wife's lap ...:D i can do 2 more i think they range from 10-25-30lbs each whole fish
If you had the room I'd be happy to pay my share in gas and ferry fees to make it worth your while.

Back