2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you using Windy make sure to go into the side menu, scroll all the way down, and switch the the 5km model. It doesn’t show as far into the future but it is much more accurate and granular. For some reason the app never remembers and you have to change your view each time. That said, play it safe out there!

Or just been around the pond long enough to know what needs to be known ....always tommorow
Guess that's why you're a sir-vivor ;).

PS still looking for all the cases. I'm worried now because that's where my spare reel is! :confused:

It's flat calm at SH right now , and I have had 7 double headers .
If you believe that , there is this land I'm selling in the Everglades.............
If you're at SH I guess you saw the Snow Birds just fly over. True fact, they just flew over my house in Point Grey...

Ha totally. It was wild as we heard them rip around a few laps before we finally saw them.
How pissed were you when you figured out you weren't roofied though? Right?! Could've been the start to an epic night.

Sorry we went our for dinner for the first time in seemingly an entire year and I had two glasses of wine. Wooh! Better put the phone down now.

If you using Windy make sure to go into the side menu, scroll all the way down, and switch the the 5km model. It doesn’t show as far into the future but it is much more accurate and granular. For some reason the app never remembers and you have to change your view each time. That said, play it safe out there!

what's this 5km model? Can't find it. Windy and windfinder have completely different forecasts for the next few days. Windy is showing >15 knot winds wheareas windfinder is showing half that value for the same date/time/location. Why is there such a huge difference?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back