Boat Trailer Advise, Please...

Which boat trailer manufacturer do you like best?

• Total voters
How hard is to change over to the oil bath hubs on a dual axle trailer, not necessarily just an E Z loader. Might be a good winter project.

Oly

i purchased a new TSA7000t tuff trailer in july 2018 for my grady white gulftream and it is the best trailer i have ever owned. (this is the 4th trailer i have owned)

the braking system is great, zero maint hubs(for 5 years apparently) torsion bar suspension and high quality lights,brakes,tires and tongue jack.

hubs have a 10 year warranty and the lights and some other parts are warrantied for life!

i just had my tail light get nailed in the parking lot and they are sending me a replacement for free ( i emailed tuff trailer to get a replacement light and the guy told me that they would just send me one since it was under warranty, even though it was not a manufacturers defect. now thats good customer service)

Tuff trailers are a bit more money compared to others, but i think with all the quality components and fit and finish it is worth the extra money.

Nice boat the Grady White Gulfstream :). Tuffs are good but i really like my Highliner Boat Trailer. really well made, robust, and minimal maintenance to keep it top notch. I saw a guy coming back from Port Hardy (Aug 2019) once that had his boat trailer bend down between the tongue and the winch post *yikes*. Did not see what kind of trailer he had, felt really sorry for him.

Back