2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you all out there tomorrow! I think we will start at the Cap as we are coming out of Port Moody, see how that works and maybe a quick run to the North Arm

Mike

See you all out there tomorrow! I think we will start at the Cap as we are coming out of Port Moody, see how that works and maybe a quick run to the North Arm

Mike
how long does it take you to get to the cap mouth from Port Moody? I live in Coquitlam and always drive to McDonald beach or vanier.

how long does it take you to get to the cap mouth from Port Moody? I live in Coquitlam and always drive to McDonald beach or vanier.

At say 20 knots you're at the cap in 20 mins or so I would guess. It can be a bit sketchy under the second narrows if the tide is ripping but typically no big deal.

I heard it was quiet at the cap from 3 pm til dusk. My buddy said lots on the sounder but no takers, didn't see any nets either. Probably better odds tomorrow with the better weather. Good luck to all tomorrow!

I heard it was quiet at the cap from 3 pm til dusk. My buddy said lots on the sounder but no takers, didn't see any nets either. Probably better odds tomorrow with the better weather. Good luck to all tomorrow!
I tested the new kicker for an hour at the cap. I didn't fish it at all last summer and man I didn't miss it. What a mess. My buddy works on that harbor patrol boat so I talked to him while I was there and he said they all hate having to do it. They've been told to hit us hard this week for some reason. No bites for me from 3 to 4. I'll be out Saturday with my "Dads group"

Takes me 30 minutes rods in the water
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back