Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Exactly. That Campion is not 26 feet, it’s similar to a 2302 trophy, so with 280 hp, that’s way more power than minimum. Great set up.
Friend of mine as a 682 year 2007 with a single 250 yammy and when loaded with 4 on board and fuel gear and all that its a bit underpower, it need to be trim or send two out front to get the bow down,he usually fish him and his wife so enough for him, but twin 140 should be fine

Friend of mine as a 682 year 2007 with a single 250 yammy and when loaded with 4 on board and fuel gear and all that its a bit underpower, it need to be trim or send two out front to get the bow down,he usually fish him and his wife so enough for him, but twin 140 should be fine
Also think he is overprop

My 17 hourston has a 60hp Yami and it’s fine up to 3 people.

Definitely run the engine harder then most would ~5,000 RPM maybe a little less but over 500 hours no issues and small fuel bill.

That boat is a very good deal. We sold our 2005 explorer 542 with a 115 Yamaha (800ish hours) 9.9 kicker, the lower profile top (no stand up), no sounder, no downriggers, pretty much nothing else, for 32k.
I agree. That’s a very good deal. When these boats come up for sale, you should be ready to buy them sight unseen. They go really fast and this one looks very clean too. Good deal for a local BC boat.

Last edited:
I agree. That’s a very good deal. When these boats come up for sale, you should be ready to buy them unseen. They go really fast and this one looks very clean too. Good deal for a local BC boat.

A good deal for what that boat might sell for but that money can certainly be spent on a bigger, better platform.

A good deal for what that boat might sell for but that money can certainly be spent on a bigger, better platform.
Agreed but that’s a completely different discussion. These boats attract a lot of customers who are looking for a trailerable fish & ski boats that can fish the local waters and also entertain a young family. This is definitely not a high value platform for the hardcore fisherman. At the end of the day it’s all about your requirements and also what’s available out there on the market.

Back