How much of your money has Justin spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a conservative could lose money selling pot.
Ford 2018 : Hold my beer I know how to do this, I did it in high school.
Ford 2019 : It's someone's else fault.
index.php

Only a conservative could lose money selling pot.
Ford 2018 : Hold my beer I know how to do this, I did it in high school.
Ford 2019 : It's someone's else fault.
index.php

Interesting how there are some posts about pot on this forum that don't get deleted, however my post which was more educational and focused upon how FN are utilizing aspects of law to win fisheries cases was deleted almost instantly. Hmmm.
I sure am glad that Bob Hooton picked up on the train that I was riding. Otherwise I feel a tiny bit discriminated against.

https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?threads/death-by-a-thousand-cuts-by-bob-hooton.76792/

Last edited by a moderator:
Double standard. If this was Scheer, JT and CBC would be demanding he step down as leader. Note how he's groping the woman....

... Note how he's groping the woman....

Once a Groper, always a Groper.
That is what struck me first in that picture.
Of course the blackout stood out, but to me the predatory pose over the young gal was much more startling.
Wonder if she was one of his students at the time...
And wonder if she, or perhaps other of his students might have the odd tale to tell...

Hmmmmmmm.....
Nog

Once a Groper, always a Groper.
That is what struck me first in that picture.
Of course the blackout stood out, but to me the predatory pose over the young gal was much more startling.
Wonder if she was one of his students at the time...
And wonder if she, or perhaps other of his students might have the odd tale to tell...

Hmmmmmmm.....
Nog
attended the party with "friends and colleagues' .....probably just a good friend or even girlfriend at the time. Wrong tree to bark up I think. Both these parties are a joke IMH...we really need more options!

attended the party with "friends and colleagues' .....probably just a good friend or even girlfriend at the time. Wrong tree to bark up I think. Both these parties are a joke IMH...we really need more options!
Totally agree here. There are way more important things to talk about....Like the future of Canada.
Really Sucks that we have NO good options.

I will be voting for my local representative this time around. Going to attempt to ignore the ****** leadership from the main two parties.

I will be voting for my local representative this time around. Going to attempt to ignore the ****** leadership from the main two parties.

How do you know Scheer is a ****** leader, he hasn’t led the country yet, your just assuming he is because he’s a conservative. Trudeau has proven he’s an idiot so that’s a given.

Breakin the LAW, breakin the elections LAW(sounds like Judas Priest)...it never ends. LOL :)

How do you know Scheer is a ****** leader, he hasn’t led the country yet, your just assuming he is because he’s a conservative. Trudeau has proven he’s an idiot so that’s a given.

He has been the leader of the party for a couple of years already. You don't need to be the PM to be a leader. Him being a conservative has nothing to do with my assessment of his leadership. I didn't like Harper, however, it was clear he was a strong leader to the Conservative party and was able to keep his party operating effectively. I haven't been impressed with Scheer's performance as leader of the opposition. Additionally, his public speaking ability really doesn't inspire confidence in me at all. But that is just my call, I appreciate you may have a different view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back