Chamber Sealer Bags

What size you looking for bud as I have ALOT let me know maybe can help you out on a size

I need embossed bags as we have a food saver. I did not notice i ordered chamber bags in error. I need 8x12 embossed.

Did you try one? It should still work. no?

Did you try one? It should still work. no?
No you can't use a chamber bag in a foodsaver. They operate completely differently. Foodsaver pulls air out which is why they have all the grids molded into the bags for the air to have passages to travel as the air gets pulled out. Whereas chamber vac machines calculates the air it is displacing from the bag and all the contents in the bag then removes all of that air all at once. Chamber machines are equalized pressure both inside the bag and in the chamber which is why air is not "pulled" out of the bag and is also why you can vac pack liquids with a chamber machine.

There is a cheat for using chamber bags on a foodsaver. You need a strip of the corrugated foodsaver bag material lets say an inch wide and long enough to span the distance from the food/items in the chamber bag to the outer edge. This acts as a channel for the air to be sucked out by the foodsaver machine. Then you seal through all the layers. It works, maybe not the greatest but it does work. Better for dryer items.

Back