SFI Raffle

Picked up the gear today. I can’t thank SFIBC enough for this gear. The levelwinds look awesome. And now I need to buy a couple more mooching reels haha.

They even threw in some pliers, fish scale, and 3 Stanley thermos’s. Rob also threw in a hoodie, hat, flashers, and spoons. I’m all set and now will start looking at rod holders that will hole he amount of gear that I have lol.

I know that they still have tickets available so I would suggest that anyone that doesn’t have any tickets should get some now. It’s limited to 5000 tickets so it’s pretty much the best odds out of any lottery and it goes to support a good cause for us sport fishers. We need to help these guys out as much as possible.

Attachments

• 11702234-D167-4DC7-9D73-42E78DD0C314.jpeg
    11702234-D167-4DC7-9D73-42E78DD0C314.jpeg
    793.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 13057109-AA29-452A-9CB8-641E35D1E3B7.jpeg
    13057109-AA29-452A-9CB8-641E35D1E3B7.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 69
Still tickets left. Let's get some support for SFI!
The SFI represents the voice of the angling community, particularly on coastal BC, constantly reminding DFO that sustainable angling opportunity is important to individuals, businesses, families and communities across the province. Your support through the 2019 lottery will help secure a better future for our fishery and the resources it depends upon.

The public fishery is enjoyed by over 400,000 British Columbians every year. As well as an important economic driver for coastal communities and businesses province wide generating over $1.1 billion in annual revenues, this healthy, family oriented outdoor activity develops awareness and environmental stewardship of our marine and freshwater resources and ecosystems.

By supporting the SFI, you are also supporting the protection and promotion of the resources, traditions, lifestyle, and employment so important to British Columbians.

C Noble from Victoria won it, So I guess that puts the rest of us out of the running.

Yep someone got lucky!

I hope all of you are members. I am renewing my annual business membership. Anyone who has a business and enjoys our sport should be supporting these guys.

Same goes for the joe anglers, and membership is cheap.

Yep someone got lucky!

I hope all of you are members. I am renewing my annual business membership. Anyone who has a business and enjoys our sport should be supporting these guys.

Same goes for the joe anglers, and membership is cheap.
I paid for 10 memberships trying to win that boat :(.
Money well wasted.

Back