2019 Port Hardy Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not passing judgment here guys not at all but it would fully depend on the officer at the time because the truth of the matter is browningmirage is correct. I know we all do it but openly stating it on a public forum is not something I would be doing. I have to say when I read the post I was going to PM chevy1 and suggest he change his post some. Again I find no fault in what he did but I’m not the law either.

The CO isn't the law though they just enforce it. Anyways lets get back to reports. This discussion really is just going in circles.

As @Deewar25 said we were there last week, and it was OK chinook fishing. Lost a beautiful fish at Daphne still crying about. Had a great day at Duval just before we left Tuesday right in morning. Quick limit, and some pinks in mix. Had 7 springs on, and kept two on teens. Probably the worst trip I have been there for halibut and lings.

As @Deewar25 said we were there last week, and it was OK chinook fishing. Lost a beautiful fish at Daphne still crying about. Had a great day at Duval just before we left Tuesday right in morning. Quick limit, and some pinks in mix. Had 7 springs on, and kept two on teens. Probably the worst trip I have been there for halibut and lings.
same thing sadly in early June = went to hardy so we could fish salmon = did fantastic!! but the bottom fishing was really poor !!! thought we were going to slay them lol will still go back absolutely beautiful up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back