Your New MR3 IS SOLD!!

Stizzla

Crew Member
Here she is in all her glory:

CA79EC3E-2F89-4948-B542-172123A479B7.jpeg

I’d like to introduce you to Goldie Hawn, a prime example of a solid back MR3. This is the one! As seen in my profile pic.

She was born less than a year ago and this is the newest, warm shade of gold from Islander. Used less times than you have fingers (unless you played with fireworks year round as a kid).

It has been fresh water washed and stored with the drag loose in a pouch each time.

Offered for $500 firm and is located near the airport in North Saanich. I will ship it and I’ll likely cover the cost of that service unless you live somewhere in Africa.

In the event she is picked up in person, a celebratory icy cold beer will be consumed (or at least offered) with the lucky new owner :D

Cheers to you?

Stizz

Can you believe it? It’s still here for you. If saving close to $200 on a fantastic reel tickles your fancy, pm this guy

Why selling if only a year old? Nice reel, but I would keep it and get the big one on it. Why lose money when there is still fish to catch?

I got them in a package deal as an investment. It’s not because I’m not fishing much, in fact I’m fishing the most and best I have to date.

I have another hobby that is costing more then fishing so I’m transferring some into that and my replacement reels are working fine with me. They aren’t quite as silky or sexy as this one though.

Someone will love it!!!

Reactions: cby
What could possibly be more expensive then fishing/boat? Lol

Hope you didn’t get hooked on flying now... haha airplanes make the boat look cheap.

Left to do:

Slotted and drilled rotors, my headlights are currently in Toronto getting some painting done and switchback led’s...
What else... Diablo tuner with Jay Greene tune, belltech 2/4 lowering kit with levelling airbags in the rear.

I just got 24’s as my summer rims and new at’s for my stock winter 20’s. Also did a stereo upgrade, cold air intake, exhaust, smoked or blackout a bunch of stuff, so on so fourth.

There’s more, but you get the picture.
C04249FA-96B5-4B7D-9B7A-831E068368F1.jpeg
769B2F19-5BDE-4FBA-99D9-314A59086D98.png

Last edited:
hummm... just might be interested :confused: I need to start picking up some gear, Im starting from nothing!

Back