2019 Ucluelet Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody fished wya, little beach or south bank lately ? I will be back Saturday to fish but only have the one day....debating if maybe I would be better off trying Swale and Austin-Cree areas instead ? Hoping to find another big spring for my son, this is not a fill the freezer trip...lol !

Last edited:
Anybody fished wya, little beach or south bank lately ? I will be back Saturday to fish but only have the one day....debating if maybe I would be better off trying Swale and Austin-Cree areas instead ? Hoping to find another big spring for my son, this is not a fill the freezer trip...lol !
Wya has some activity this long weekend when you found bait tight off the points durning tide movement. Spring Coho mix. Not everyone would agree who fish there.lol

Wya has some activity this long weekend when you found bait tight off the points durning tide movement. Spring Coho mix. Not everyone would agree who fish there.lol

Ok thanks, Wya was slow but steady around the tide change when we were there earlier and managed 4 nice springs...Swale to Bamfield reports don't see to be on fire so thinking we'll be going back to WYA.

Ok thanks, Wya was slow but steady around the tide change when we were there earlier and managed 4 nice springs...Swale to Bamfield reports don't see to be on fire so thinking we'll be going back to WYA.

We were out there up until the Sunday, Wya was the most consistent producer of Springs for us. About 54-65' of water fishing 30-55 on the rigger, so not rubbing the shore like some but within 100-150 yards of the point. Anchovies and spoons worked best, but with lots of setback from the downrigger... herring aid teaser head was hit the hardest over the 6 days. Passed a few other boats while there and they were nothing but coho and we were the opposite, all but two fish caught were springs, most in the 16 pound range, largest was 23.

South bank was loaded with nothing but Coho for us, fished right on the SE corner. Most fish at 35-57 feet on the rigger. Didn't matter what we threw down they were there but not a single spring, so we fished Wya, Great Bear, Lighthouse for our springs and found them easily.

Funny story, had one Extra large herring left from Hali fishing and made my first cut plug on our last morning.... sent it down to 20'. I'm thinking to myself as this thing is spinning in the water, there is no way a Salmon is gonna hit this helicopter. Told my buddy those two other rods are yours but if something hits this its mine. Wasn't down more that 30 seconds and it got destroyed, released a high teen spring at the boat, and kinda made the trip for me!

To all those who fished the monsoon like we did, wow.... just wow!! lol

We were out there up until the Sunday, Wya was the most consistent producer of Springs for us. About 54-65' of water fishing 30-55 on the rigger, so not rubbing the shore like some but within 100-150 yards of the point. Anchovies and spoons worked best, but with lots of setback from the downrigger... herring aid teaser head was hit the hardest over the 6 days. Passed a few other boats while there and they were nothing but coho and we were the opposite, all but two fish caught were springs, most in the 16 pound range, largest was 23.

South bank was loaded with nothing but Coho for us, fished right on the SE corner. Most fish at 35-57 feet on the rigger. Didn't matter what we threw down they were there but not a single spring, so we fished Wya, Great Bear, Lighthouse for our springs and found them easily.

Funny story, had one Extra large herring left from Hali fishing and made my first cut plug on our last morning.... sent it down to 20'. I'm thinking to myself as this thing is spinning in the water, there is no way a Salmon is gonna hit this helicopter. Told my buddy those two other rods are yours but if something hits this its mine. Wasn't down more that 30 seconds and it got destroyed, released a high teen spring at the boat, and kinda made the trip for me!

To all those who fished the monsoon like we did, wow.... just wow!! lol

Great report, thanks very much ! When we were up a couple weeks ago I found the same thing, I ran my line way back from the ball and also long leader( 6ft) on Skinny G- herring aid (I should have mentioned that in my report). In fact I let one of my buddies run one side and he kept clipping super close to the ball and was using short leaders on everything he was trying...all 4 springs were caught on my side, plus we lost a couple more and not a sniff on the other side. Interesting how some little things can make the difference. Looking forward to Saturday, I'll report back on how we do.

Last edited:
Unreal ocean allowed a run to big bank yesterday. Should have brought more fuel and ice, cuz I've never seen it that doable for tuna for a small boat. The salmon are not all at rat's nose. I went west about 3-4 miles west, and found whales, including the ones with pointy black fins, and a pile of springs in the teens. White turd on bottom for a hali at BB and for two springs over 20 at flo this morning. Fish are bigger close in, and fewer pinks and cohos to mess with.

Last edited:
We had a good week out at Ukee with the family. The weather was awesome with very calm conditions. Hit big bank twice which was a new experience for us. So many coho, pinks and a bunch of halibut and chinook out there. Really is worth the trip offshore if possible. Lots of fun. Saw a few whales and plenty or porpoises. Austin was good to us a couple evenings and dead the third. Wya one morning was dead for us so never went back. Last morning hit little beach and got four quick springs biggest 22.7 pounds. Wonderful vacation with the family and the new motor is working amazing. So happy with it after a years hiatus for this boat saving my change for the new one. Unreal how much more power this 150 fourstroke has over the old optifail. We mostly fished needlefish hootchies and the last day rolling anchovies slayed the chinook 70 to 90 feet down in 100 fow off the lighthouse and little beach. I have some cool footage. Maybe one day ill get around to putting some videos together.

Attachments

• 20190805_142911.jpg
    20190805_142911.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 20190805_191325.jpg
    20190805_191325.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 20190806_123153.jpg
    20190806_123153.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 20190806_123313.jpg
    20190806_123313.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 20190806_185514.jpg
    20190806_185514.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190806_214255.jpg
    20190806_214255.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190807_142038.jpg
    20190807_142038.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 20190808_084706.jpg
    20190808_084706.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 135
Ucluetlet Trip 2019.

We had and awesome trip this year out to Ukee, everything went so well for us. Lots of fish, had to work a little for them a couple days but they were there. New boat ran well everything worked just like it should, all my set ups worked well, really no adjustments to make.

We spent 4.5 days total on the water a couple quite long 12 hour days but what the heck it was just the boy and I and we didn’t travel 1500km to sit in a room or be tourists, we came to fish and fish we did.

First day was kind of a slow one but no one to blame but myself on that one. This being only my second time to Ukee and the new big boat and all I was a little nervous and on edge. We started out early, in the heavy fog and dark and it was quite rollie, not blowing but it must have been blowing hard over night off shore someplace cause it was sloppy. So no tracks on GPS yet to follow, I had my Radar but first time for me using that as well so yah my mind was a little off on the fishing. But we started out front and it was flopping us around pretty bad and trying to get set up got spun around a couple times but we managed one pass, way to far out as I couldn’t tell where I was anyways lol so I told the boy let’s head out to Startfish. More than anything give it time to settle down and me time to settle down a little. We made our way out and did our thing for a couple hours with no luck, nothing but a few rock fish not worth keeping, so I had a chance to use the new descending device which was cool. From there we went over to Outside South Bank and did a couple long tacks with no luck, other than a couple wild Coho. By this time it was afternoon and we decided to head in back to the Light House for another try. There were a few boats there and we were able to get an idea of the tacks guys were doing. We got in line and did our thing running bait on one side and spoons on the other. Didn’t take long and big fish on and peeling line, 1 nice 18# spring to the boat, kept on doing our thing and figuring out the lay of the land and the current and maybe a half hour later bang another runner on, this time a nice 16# spring in the boat. By this time it was 6:00 pm and we had had enough and called it a day with two nice springs in the tub.

Day two found us back in front at first light and first boat on tack. And what a beauty day for us. No lures all bait running at 50’ and 75’ and hugging the right rod to shore on the inside tack and rolling around about 100 yards out from that tack on the back tack. Steady morning for us, after the first two hits and misses I quickly tied up two teaser heads with stingers and we dropped those on and it paid off. No more losses that morning, 4 hits and 4 springs to the boat and done in 2.5 hrs with a 18, 22, 22 and the whopper of the trip and nice 25# fish. We spooled our gear and headed out for Halibut. Got on the spot and dropped lines and started our drift. Wasn’t long and we got a hit with a small maybe 10# Hali up that we carefully let go to grow. Didn’t take long for the dogs to roll in and after the 4th 4’ fish we had enough and pulled up and went in and called it a day.

Day three again found us out front this time though we worked a little harder we did about 2 hours with not even a hit and decided to pull up and take a run to Wya. When we got to Wya it was busy, looked like mostly the charter boys were in there doing their thing, we set up and did one long tack staying on the out side of the fleet watching how it’s done in there but it was too tight and too busy the last thing those boys needed in there was another boat and a new boat that doesn’t know the tack so I told the boy let’s leave it to the charter boys and stay out of their way and let them make their living we will only screw them up. So back to the Light House we went for the tide change. Didn’t take long and we had 2 springs on. But if your counting by this time all we needed two more springs and both fish were smaller in the 10 - 12# range and we let both go at the side of the boat figuring we’ll hold out for bigger and better things. But I’ll tell you, we worked for those two fish lol. We worked late that night until 5:00 for another decent spring but it came and we boated a nice 20# fish. A few more tacks and we were beat and called it a night around 6:00.

Day Four found us needing 1 more spring and hopefully some coho and a chance for some Hali. Out in front we were again working our buts off for that last spring, but no way, I’m sure we put in close to two hours with out a spring, one dandy Ling hit and came into the boat so that was a bonus but no springs. Rumour had it that there were some Coho getting hit down at Cree and Effingham so I told the boy let’s go check it out, so down we went. Nice run down there through some beautiful surroundings. When we showed up there were quite a few boats in the mix but lots of room on long tacks so we got in line and did our thing running two lines up high for Coho and one at 75’ with bait still looking for our last spring. We did manage a nice wild coho and a pink and all went in the tub. On the second tack the bait rod went off and a nice runner on, finally our last spring was on. After a nice little battle a 16# fish hit the tub, our springs were done. We spooled up and headed back to the Hali hole. Lines down and some new bait we picked up and it wasn’t long maybe a half hour and bang rod bounces and sure enough Halibut on. I knew it wasn’t big but knew it would be a keeper. Sure enough on coming to surface it was a decent little 15# fish in the tub. We kept at them for another couple hours with nothing but a couple hits and then the dogs moved in again. After the 2nd dog we spooled up and headed to inside waters for some more Coho. This time we did a long tack off the front and back side of Big Bear and managed 2 Coho to the boat. Again another late evening and we packed it in around 6:00.

Day five last day and planned only half day. We headed straight out to Big Bear for some early morning Coho action only needing 4 Coho to limit out on salmon. We did a long tack along the back side and out front and towards the outside picking up 3 Coho on the tack but by this time we were close to the line and still wanted a chance at a couple Halibut for the day so we spooled up and headed to the hole. On the way there we came across the birds and bait so we decided to drop the lines and just see if we can’t hit the last Coho. Not long after we started a tack the Humpbacks showed up and what a show. We pulled our lines and shut down the engine and just watched and soaked it all in. What a spectacular show they put on for us. After a good half hour they worked their way off and we spooled our lines with no coho and went to the Hali hole. Lines down and set. I was busy getting things put away in the boat and cleaning up and Sam was tending lines. Didn’t take long and he was on and a nice fish too, we could feel it had some weight. I was super stoked for Sam as I believe this was his first Halibut. It gave him a decent fight with a couple good runs when it got close to the boat after the second run it came in and we boated a nice 25# 95cm fish. We gave it another couple hours with no luck by this time it was time to pack in and call it a trip. After putting the gear away and getting ready for our run in we took a few minutes to soak up our trip and just be thankful for our surroundings and blessings in our life. I gave Sam a good old Dad hug and thanked him for coming with the old man and for being such a good fishing partner.

Bait was the ticket for us, I’m just not a hardware fisherman I have no faith in it. I tried this year as I said I was going to but when the tin doesn’t produce and the bait has 3 fish in the boat and no hits on the tin, you change. Chartreuse glow flasher with Chartreuse glow teaser head was the meat stick for springs with a couple picked up on moon jelly on black flasher with bloody nose teaser head. 50’ and 75’ produced evenly I would say. Trolled at 1.95 - 2.20 mph speed over ground. Small anchovies cured in glow green Pro Cure and salt mixer,, they loved it. For Coho a small pink coho killer spoon 36” behind pink/ purple glow flasher at 36’ was the hot one with a few picked up on a pink hootchie 36” behind a white glow flasher ran at 25’ trolled at 2.50 - 3.00 mph speed over ground.

Last edited:
Great posts Walleyes and FishDoc ! We were up at our property for the weekend and got out for the day fishing on Saturday. We fished WYA and did well, it was slow going but we fished hard in close to the rocks and managed 4 nice springs and lost another 4 ! One of the Fish we lost was big and I mean really big, hadn't had a fish fight like that in probably 10 years ! Unfortunately I didn't realize how big until I handed the rod to my 12yr old son. He knows the principles of how to play fish but as soon as he took the rod the fish started pulling so fast the reel was burning his hand and he started to panic and yelling for me to help him. I had gone to the wheel to get us out of traffic and when I looked back he was holding the rod with one hand and the reel was screaming out of control and nearly spooled ! I ran back to him, took the rod and turned the boat towards the fish. I managed to get things under control and started gaining some ground. The fish was starting to slow down and surfaced and rolled and I seen a huge white belly and realized at this point how big it really was ! I asked my son if he was ok and was going to hand him back the rod when the fish turned and headed straight for us, I reeled hard but I couldn't keep up with the slack....and then it was gone ! It was a shame to lose it, but an experience my son will never forget. After we regained our composure I had a look at my son's hand and it had a burn mark on his palm and up his thumb that was actually starting to blister, he asked me to pour some water on it cause that's what you do for burns...lol !

We ended up getting another later that was probably a good 25lbs( forgot my scale back home) that my buddy who was with us got, as well as my son landed another around 18lbs plus the other two that were high teens to low 20's. All in all a great day at Wya ! All the fish were caught on Skinny G - Herring Aid and a small 3" kitchen Sink. We ran our downriggers at 40 feet with one side 10 ft above the ball and the other 5 ft above the ball. Fished right at the actual Wya Pt, doing a tight tach in close to the rocks and kelp.

2019-08-10 13.36.00.jpg 2019-08-10 16.07.36.jpg

Last edited:
Walleyes, the Ukee guides are friendly enough. You know what to do, so get in there next year with a white glow turd on one side. Lots of them are on the bank in August, anyway. Interesting how the closer banks are not doing much this year. Lots of Molas and clear warm water last week from shore to Big Bank.

Ucluetlet Trip 2019.

We had and awesome trip this year out to Ukee, everything went so well for us. Lots of fish, had to work a little for them a couple days but they were there. New boat ran well everything worked just like it should, all my set ups worked well, really no adjustments to make.

We spent 4.5 days total on the water a couple quite long 12 hour days but what the heck it was just the boy and I and we didn’t travel 1500km to sit in a room or be tourists, we came to fish and fish we did.

First day was kind of a slow one but no one to blame but myself on that one. This being only my second time to Ukee and the new big boat and all I was a little nervous and on edge. We started out early, in the heavy fog and dark and it was quite rollie, not blowing but it must have been blowing hard over night off shore someplace cause it was sloppy. So no tracks on GPS yet to follow, I had my Radar but first time for me using that as well so yah my mind was a little off on the fishing. But we started out front and it was flopping us around pretty bad and trying to get set up got spun around a couple times but we managed one pass, way to far out as I couldn’t tell where I was anyways lol so I told the boy let’s head out to Startfish. More than anything give it time to settle down and me time to settle down a little. We made our way out and did our thing for a couple hours with no luck, nothing but a few rock fish not worth keeping, so I had a chance to use the new descending device which was cool. From there we went over to Outside South Bank and did a couple long tacks with no luck, other than a couple wild Coho. By this time it was afternoon and we decided to head in back to the Light House for another try. There were a few boats there and we were able to get an idea of the tacks guys were doing. We got in line and did our thing running bait on one side and spoons on the other. Didn’t take long and big fish on and peeling line, 1 nice 18# spring to the boat, kept on doing our thing and figuring out the lay of the land and the current and maybe a half hour later bang another runner on, this time a nice 16# spring in the boat. By this time it was 6:00 pm and we had had enough and called it a day with two nice springs in the tub.

Day two found us back in front at first light and first boat on tack. And what a beauty day for us. No lures all bait running at 50’ and 75’ and hugging the right rod to shore on the inside tack and rolling around about 100 yards out from that tack on the back tack. Steady morning for us, after the first two hits and misses I quickly tied up two teaser heads with stingers and we dropped those on and it paid off. No more losses that morning, 4 hits and 4 springs to the boat and done in 2.5 hrs with a 18, 22, 22 and the whopper of the trip and nice 25# fish. We spooled our gear and headed out for Halibut. Got on the spot and dropped lines and started our drift. Wasn’t long and we got a hit with a small maybe 10# Hali up that we carefully let go to grow. Didn’t take long for the dogs to roll in and after the 4th 4’ fish we had enough and pulled up and went in and called it a day.

Day three again found us out front this time though we worked a little harder we did about 2 hours with not even a hit and decided to pull up and take a run to Wya. When we got to Wya it was busy, looked like mostly the charter boys were in there doing their thing, we set up and did one long tack staying on the out side of the fleet watching how it’s done in there but it was too tight and too busy the last thing those boys needed in there was another boat and a new boat that doesn’t know the tack so I told the boy let’s leave it to the charter boys and stay out of their way and let them make their living we will only screw them up. So back to the Light House we went for the tide change. Didn’t take long and we had 2 springs on. But if your counting by this time all we needed two more springs and both fish were smaller in the 10 - 12# range and we let both go at the side of the boat figuring we’ll hold out for bigger and better things. But I’ll tell you, we worked for those two fish lol. We worked late that night until 5:00 for another decent spring but it came and we boated a nice 20# fish. A few more tacks and we were beat and called it a night around 6:00.

Day Four found us needing 1 more spring and hopefully some coho and a chance for some Hali. Out in front we were again working our buts off for that last spring, but no way, I’m sure we put in close to two hours with out a spring, one dandy Ling hit and came into the boat so that was a bonus but no springs. Rumour had it that there were some Coho getting hit down at Cree and Effingham so I told the boy let’s go check it out, so down we went. Nice run down there through some beautiful surroundings. When we showed up there were quite a few boats in the mix but lots of room on long tacks so we got in line and did our thing running two lines up high for Coho and one at 75’ with bait still looking for our last spring. We did manage a nice wild coho and a pink and all went in the tub. On the second tack the bait rod went off and a nice runner on, finally our last spring was on. After a nice little battle a 16# fish hit the tub, our springs were done. We spooled up and headed back to the Hali hole. Lines down and some new bait we picked up and it wasn’t long maybe a half hour and bang rod bounces and sure enough Halibut on. I knew it wasn’t big but knew it would be a keeper. Sure enough on coming to surface it was a decent little 15# fish in the tub. We kept at them for another couple hours with nothing but a couple hits and then the dogs moved in again. After the 2nd dog we spooled up and headed to inside waters for some more Coho. This time we did a long tack off the front and back side of Big Bear and managed 2 Coho to the boat. Again another late evening and we packed it in around 6:00.

Day four last day and planned only half day. We headed straight out to Big Bear for some early morning Coho action only needing 4 Coho to limit out on salmon. We did a long tack along the back side and out front and towards the outside picking up 3 Coho on the tack but by this time we were close to the line and still wanted a chance at a couple Halibut for the day so we spooled up and headed to the hole. On the way there we came across the birds and bait so we decided to drop the lines and just see if we can’t hit the last Coho. Not long after we started a tack the Humpbacks showed up and what a show. We pulled our lines and shut down the engine and just watched and soaked it all in. What a spectacular show they put on for us. After a good half hour they worked their way off and we spooled our lines with no coho and went to the Hali hole. Lines down and set. I was busy getting things put away in the boat and cleaning up and Sam was tending lines. Didn’t take long and he was on and a nice fish too, we could feel it had some weight. I was super stoked for Sam as I believe this was his first Halibut. It gave him a decent fight with a couple good runs when it got close to the boat after the second run it came in and we boated a nice 25# 95cm fish. We gave it another couple hours with no luck by this time it was time to pack in and call it a trip. After putting the gear away and getting ready for our run in we took a few minutes to soak up our trip and just be thankful for our surroundings and blessings in our life. I gave Sam a good old Dad hug and thanked him for coming with the old man and for being such a good fishing partner.

Bait was the ticket for us, I’m just not a hardware fisherman I have no faith in it. I tried this year as I said I was going to but when the tin doesn’t produce and the bait has 3 fish in the boat and no hits on the tin, you change. Chartreuse glow flasher with Chartreuse glow teaser head was the meat stick for springs with a couple picked up on moon jelly on black flasher with bloody nose teaser head. 50’ and 75’ produced evenly I would say. Trolled at 1.95 - 2.20 mph speed over ground. Small anchovies cured in glow green Pro Cure and salt mixer,, they loved it. For Coho a small pink coho killer spoon 36” behind pink/ purple glow flasher at 36’ was the hot one with a few picked up on a pink hootchie 36” behind a white glow flasher ran at 25’ trolled at 2.50 - 3.00 mph speed over ground.

Awesome post. It sounds like you guys had a great trip to the island and the new boat worked out well. You boys got some nice fish. I'm digging the pics especially the BBQ while hali fishing.

Great Story, I have to put in more time there I guess. Just didn't work for us the one day and we lost hope. Will resume the trial out there next time we get back.

When we fished Wya back in July it was the same, it seems really slow but the big ones are there in close. We only hooked a couple wild coho out of both trips and no shakers, pinks or anything else, just springs....often 45mins to an hour in between hits...we fished for 6 hours with 8 hook ups this last trip.

I remember fishing there with my Dad when I was a kid and it always produced the big ones ! We would regularly get high 20's and low 30's with some patience...just about every day back then there were at least one or two 40-50 pounders being weighed at the cleaning table and nearly always from Little Beach or Wya !

When we fished Wya back in July it was the same, it seems really slow but the big ones are there in close. We only hooked a couple wild coho out of both trips and no shakers, pinks or anything else, just springs....often 45mins to an hour in between hits...we fished for 6 hours with 8 hook ups this last trip.

I remember fishing there with my Dad when I was a kid and it always produced the big ones ! We would regularly get high 20's and low 30's with some patience...just about every day back then there were at least one or two 40-50 pounders being weighed at the cleaning table and nearly always from Little Beach or Wya !
Thanks for the info, at this point I have more faith in little beach. Seem to have had more success there.

Just spent a few days in Ukee. No need for white meat, so we fished along the rocks. Early morning and afternoon bite was the ticket for us. 16 springs 17lbs to 28 lbs. All females!

Ran three rods. Side rods anchovy and 3" spoon at 45' Center rod Coho killerat 25'. Center rod boated 75% of our fish. Go figure...…………...

Out at big bank on Saturday, was my girlfriends first trip on the ocean so setting the sights on big bank was probably abit ambitious for her first trip but we loaded her up on sea sickness meds and off we went. Ocean was like a lake fortunately! Ended up getting our limit of chinooks and coho and kept 1 hali. For August I was suprised at how many chinook were out there. Usually this time of year the coho are so thick it makes it hard and in a few spots on the bank it was like that. But normally the rod wasn’t down for more then 2 minutes before we had a chinook on. Herring aid at 130feet and 150feet was the ticket for us.

Out at big bank on Saturday, was my girlfriends first trip on the ocean so setting the sights on big bank was probably abit ambitious for her first trip but we loaded her up on sea sickness meds and off we went. Ocean was like a lake fortunately! Ended up getting our limit of chinooks and coho and kept 1 hali. For August I was suprised at how many chinook were out there. Usually this time of year the coho are so thick it makes it hard and in a few spots on the bank it was like that. But normally the rod wasn’t down for more then 2 minutes before we had a chinook on. Herring aid at 130feet and 150feet was the ticket for us.
What was the average size on the springs offshore?

Here is the last morning video report from our last day.

Chinook Salmon Fishing Ucluelet British Columbia with Anchovies along the Lighthouse and Little Beach Shoreline. It was our last morning out fishing and we only had a few hours before check out. So we got out earlier than the previous days and stayed nice and close to the harbor. Only ten minutes from the dock we were at our starting point. Very few people were fishing this area since the weather had been so flat calm most people were heading to more distant locations leaving the lighthouse vacant. This was perfect for us and the Chinook were definitely on this morning. We saw a couple boats hook up right as we were getting our lines down. It wasn't long before we were also hooked up on a nice Chinook. Then we saw a boat hook up on a double header right beside us. A few minutes later after changing bait it was our turn for a double header. We finished the morning off with one more spring that came off with a little flip of his jaw beside the boat. Sorry for a few blurry sections. I think I have to teach my dad how to focus a camera next time we are out. What an excellent way to end a trip. A few hours later after packing up we went out with the girls and the bite had totally turned off. Not even a sniff in the same area. Oh well that is fishing and our coolers were full and packed up. I will have more videos from the trip coming. Just have to get around to editing. We had amazing weather, calm seas!!! Get out there, the Chinook fishing this year is unreal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back