Maybe dumb question about licenses

Aridhol

I have two sons, 5 and 8 and they need tidal licenses but do I really need to make individual profiles for these guys just to get them?

Is there no family profile or something on the DFO site where I can add kids licenses?

They need an individual profile to buy a salmon stamp I believe. I had the same questions for my 6 year old

Ok thanks.
Kind of a crappy system :(
I understand having individual licenses but I should be able to manage family licenses all from one profile instead of several different logins :/

Just wanted to update here that this IS possible according to DFO. Here's what they sent me:

Good Afternoon

Please log into your account

Left side banner select - “Manage dependants”

You can obtain a licence (free of charge) and a stamp ($6.30 with tax) and register your child(ren) through there.

Thank you

Pacific Fishery Licence Unit

Just wanted to update here that this IS possible according to DFO. Here's what they sent me:

Good Afternoon

Please log into your account

Left side banner select - “Manage dependants”

You can obtain a licence (free of charge) and a stamp ($6.30 with tax) and register your child(ren) through there.

Thank you

Pacific Fishery Licence Unit
Good to know, thanks

or you could head down to your local tackle shop where they can prepare a licence for you in a few minutes, buy a bit of tackle to off set the zero $$$ they get from DFO for doing your licence, labour, paper, computer, toner, wear and tear...

Back