2019 Port Renfrew Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to the fish cops today at Port Renfrew Marina They said no restrictions after Aug 1 st
Hey CIVANO, what are you staying the whole summer in Renfrew :D So did anyone see the half page article in the times about the SRKW's?? What a bunch of bs, so i fired off a letter to the editor and calmly tried to make a few points, well dam if they didn't print my rebuttal :) Not that it will do anything...

Hey CIVANO, what are you staying the whole summer in Renfrew :D So did anyone see the half page article in the times about the SRKW's?? What a bunch of bs, so i fired off a letter to the editor and calmly tried to make a few points, well dam if they didn't print my rebuttal :) Not that it will do anything...

saw your letter yesterday on Page A 15
Well written and bang on!!!

Read it as well, It will be read by a lot of people for sure. Make them think about how the orca issue has been spun away from science, truth and reason.
I think you should run for office!!

Can anyone confirm if you can keep a fish over 80cm past bonilla? I'm having issues navigating the dfo site and was hoping to get some Insight from regulars to the area.

Cheers

Sudsy

The Charters are going to Hole in the Wall after leaving the bank to look for larger Springs. Area 21

We weighed in a couple of under 80 cm fish for the derby both in the 14lbs range. The derby leader is over 19lbs I believe. That’s a heavy 80cm fish! Lol We ran up past Bonilla in the afternoon for a few hours and boated a heavy fish. The new boat is officially not a virgin...a couple trips to the bank and a Tyee....A great summer so far.

Reelslim we saw you at Logan. We managed to boat 4 between 13 and 16.4 and released a slab about 35lbs.

Nice! Except for having to release the slab! I saw you there too and told my wife you were on the forum....she just laughed at me...lol. We only managed a few small fish under 10lbs that we released today and not worth weighing in. A bit foggy and lumpy for my crew today but they stuck it out until 10:00. Going to fish the morning and see if it picks up again. Good luck!

Last edited:
Fished Friday to Sunday weighed in a couple fish at the derby , released 6 with 3 being just over 80 cm and the rest much larger ( What a stupid regulation ) > Was a busy out there and The Kin derby was very well attended , lots of prizes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back