Steering station vs Remote steering

As I said if you get another ram for the kicker and a couple gate valves and tees you can tie in to your hydraulic steering at the end of the line, but before the main ram. My tie bar just stays connected all the time.

As I said if you get another ram for the kicker and a couple gate valves and tees you can tie in to your hydraulic steering at the end of the line, but before the main ram. My tie bar just stays connected all the time.
Got it. Thanks for the help.

I've been considering the exact same setup. @Rain City You and I have the same boat and looks like it would be very easy to build a small aluminum steering station and run your cables down through your rod holder compartment. Only thing to consider is door swing as the console would affect it. Seems like a pretty easy setup if you are just looking at steering the kicker. Gets a little more complicated when you look at putting all 3 engines on the same controls. When I do it, I'm going to switch all controls to electronic but might be a couple years before that happens$$$o_O

I've been considering the exact same setup. @Rain City You and I have the same boat and looks like it would be very easy to build a small aluminum steering station and run your cables down through your rod holder compartment. Only thing to consider is door swing as the console would affect it. Seems like a pretty easy setup if you are just looking at steering the kicker. Gets a little more complicated when you look at putting all 3 engines on the same controls. When I do it, I'm going to switch all controls to electronic but might be a couple years before that happens$$$o_O
I think it'll fit
Resized_20190723_075145.jpeg

Back