• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
I said many times, sport fishers and commercial fishers need to be on the same team. If we had a very smart, informed, knowledgeable and well spoken "leader" to represent us with OUR $$$$ behind him/her/them we would not be in this mess. Stormtrooper has a very good idea. Now we need to stop fighting and seek out that leader/legal team or group. I do not know any. How to do find that leader/team? They exist we just need to find.

HM

I said many times, sport fishers and commercial fishers need to be on the same team. If we had a very smart, informed, knowledgeable and well spoken "leader" to represent us with OUR $$$$ behind him/her/them we would not be in this mess. Stormtrooper has a very good idea. Now we need to stop fighting and seek out that leader/legal team or group. I do not know any. How to do find that leader/team? They exist we just need to find.

HM

I can help with the research, analyses, and mapping side. It’s what I do, but I’m still getting up to speed on all the issues at play here. Only my 2nd year fishing the salt.

Anyone know any lawyers that want to do some pro bono work?

Last edited:
I am in and most that I know would be also.

Im in to help support.
Not real up on legalities but want my grandkuds to have a future in coastal sport salmon fishing.
Thanks to those trying tobright this Sinking ship

Back