Momemtum is Building on Chinook Closure Opposition!

Had a Liberal party representative come to the door today, When i told him that I was considering not voting for the Liberal party because of the chinook closures, He was speechless....asked what the Liberals did, told them that they are not allowing harvest of stocks that are not a concern and instead have shut it all down.

I received the typical election fundraising letter from my useless Liberal MP. I printed a letter indicating my disappointment with his party’s lack of interest in science based fisheries decisions and poor communications from DFO on what would entail their long term strategy for habitat restoration. I also clarified that He won’t get my vote mainly because of his inability to represent my concerns and drive some meaningful discussions with DFO.

That being said the Conservatives did nothing for fish when they were in power....unless of course you were a farmed fish.
So send the Conservative candidate the same letter! Let’s make this an election issue!

I've sent 5 emails so far
4 to Wilkinson and 1 to the local Conservative candidate
not a single response. :(
I’ve got responses from Wilkinson, but all were form letters and had been delegated down to his staff ( same from Trudeau). Have had one response from Elizabeth May, but after I followed up and questioned her logic, nothing!

I intend to keep pushing the issue and will write all candidates once my areas are announced. Don’t care what party they’re with, I want them to address this issue and a provide a direct response saying where they stand (I know good luck).. Don’t forget your letters have a much greater importance attached if you are a constituent. Wilkinson will react more if the voters in his riding are demanding answers! It’s all about getting elected or re-elected.
I mentioned to the Green MP that I personally think we got screwed because she is a one person (now two) entity that has no seat at the table.

Back