New boat coming this week

tidal shot

Crew Member
Well I was going to sit this season out after selling my 2301 Striper last month. Then said screw it, only live once!

I’ll post some picks after I receive it next week. Went with a smaller boat to use at the lake as well as being able to get out in descent weather on the west coast.

Attachments

• 41259357-A5C1-48E2-B177-2D76ACABB731.png
    41259357-A5C1-48E2-B177-2D76ACABB731.png
    662.6 KB · Views: 393
Well, I finally picked her up! Now the work begins to get her outfitted and ready to hit the island in a couple weeks!
Thats a beauty boat .. no wonder they are the number one selling aluminium on the westcoast , have fun outfitting it that is my favourite part of getting a new boat.

What a beautiful boat. That's a perfect size to. My 190 can feel tight with only a few guys. I love my Hewescraft, you will to

Y
Well, I finally picked her up! Now the work begins to get her outfitted and ready to hit the island in a couple weeks!
You coming back to Telegraph,

So many awesome lakes to fish between Alberta and the BC coast, Good on you for getting a nice versatile boat to be able to fish all those lakes as well as the ocean.

So many awesome lakes to fish between Alberta and the BC coast, Good on you for getting a nice versatile boat to be able to fish all those lakes as well as the ocean.
Yeah I was torn between the 210 and the 190, but the wife like the price on the 190 better so here I am lol!

I agree with hard engine break-in. It was instilled in me as a young child by a well known aircraft engine builder where I grew up. We would rebuild continental, lycombing, and Radial Pratt engine. (I was the helper). We would perform a run up on the dock ramp, do all the checks, once at operating temp, taxi out and take off climbing to 9000-10000 feet. It was a steady smooth climb that worked the engine. Then repeat several times. All the bush pilots I know swear by it. I have since grown up and apply that method to every new engine break- in from sleds, outboards and diesels. We break in diesels on the dyno as it’s controlled. Some equipment can be difficult to get a proper break in due to its application.

Once broke in, I hardly ever run WOT, especially on outboards. I do however run a two stroke as hard as I can, always.

I have had many people comment that my equipment seems to put out more hp then theirs, when theirs is the same make and model.

Just my experience. Not everyone will agree, but it works for me.

And proper preventative maintenance is crucial.

Back