Minister Wilkinson’s position on West Coast Recreational Angling.

Derby

Crew Member
Hello;

At 6pm tonight I will be releasing a public social media video on my personal FB page. This is a message to all anglers clearly stating Minister Wilkinson’s position on West Coast Recreational Angling.

I would appreciate if you could share this personally and with your company formats as well.

Thank you…..Rob

Rob Alcock

Chief Operating Officer

clip_image002.gif

Perhaps this should be put on YouTube so that it can be shared via email as well? I also don’t use Facebook.

Great video, very professional and covers the issues well!

Great Job on the video Satlcod.
Very clear message indeed.
Get this lack of Representation for our West Coast out of his Seat. Hes a COMPLETE disappointment.

Way to Go Wilkinson......you and Aldag should clink glasses together the way youve Screwed over tourism and the residents of BC.

Great Job on the video Satlcod.
Very clear message indeed.
Get this lack of Representation for our West Coast out of his Seat. Hes a COMPLETE disappointment.

Way to Go Wilkinson......you and Aldag should clink glasses together the way youve Screwed over tourism and the residents of BC.

Just to be clear, Rob Alcock and the folks at Gibbs-Delta and possibly the Sport Fishing Institute produced the video. I just posted it here and I'm probably not the only one.

Awesome video gentlemen.

Great job!
I also don't face book as 3 others have stated already on this thread. Maybe that is part of our problem with getting our messages out.

Please post in another format so we can also share.

This is very well done and the kind of Truth that needs to get out to the public.

Update... I just right clicked the video above and copied the URL. I can view it online without a Facebook account and was able to pass on the URL to others.

Back