Bill C-69 Must Be Stopped.

walleyes

Crew Member
Trudeau and his cabinet have this one wrong poeple and he must be stopped. This bill is extremely dangerous to the development of our country and the losses to good paying blue collar jobs will be surmountable.

Another issue we must make people aware of. This government has to be stopped never in Canada’s history have we had a government so hell bent on destroying our economy, how much more can we take.

This all ends this October.

https://business.financialpost.com/...ittee-and-im-hearing-a-lot-of-angry-canadians

https://business.financialpost.com/...up-punishing-indigenous-canadians-most-of-all

https://business.financialpost.com/...et-with-the-liberal-governments-bill-c-69-too

Last edited:
Canadians can only blame themselves for voting this mind set in. Didn't get our household vote that's for sure. Problem is there's a disconnect between many voters that don't understand politics, this government didn't come in with their own money to spend like rich royalty on the people not thinking we are going to be on the hook for all the over spending and where is all the money coming from. Millennials and many others came out in big numbers as they saw the legalization of pot pitch and nothing else mattered. I haven't seen much of anything constructive from this government, there's some infrastructure spending that can be seen but other than that the cost of living has increased due to taxes, families are punished because income sharing has been taken away, some other family credits have also been taken away. Businesses get punished and hard working folks are punished. Sick of the people who don't work hard but want it all for nothing steering the government to create new taxes to punish the hardworking to generate funds for these folks which in most cases is reallocated and never gets to where it's intended anyhow. Life is what you make of it if your lazy and bad with your dollars don't look to beat up the folks that work hard that have made good decisions financially. The carbon tax is nothing but a money grab because at the end of the day the consumer just takes the hit as it pushes up the cost of production, The speculation tax is another joke as the line share of secondary homes / holiday homes will never be affordable housing. A million plus dollar home will never rent out as affordable housing, if you do research on the speculation tax there are some associations chasing after the truth behind it, the stage pitch is far from the reality and it's a 100% tax grab for the government taxing the successful once again. The hard part will be when a responsible government comes in they will have to slash programs to balance the budget and the uninformed self entitled will rise again and the past repeats it's self. The Canadian election system needs to change as having two provinces due to population basically decide who's in power doesn't work, each province should count as one vote and go from there as less populated provinces go unheard, as it sits Ontario and Quebec get all the attention most of the time. The feds need to know the voices and issues of smallest of communities to the largest cities are just as important.

Canadians can only blame themselves for voting this mind set in. Didn't get our household vote that's for sure. Problem is there's a disconnect between many voters that don't understand politics, this government didn't come in with their own money to spend like rich royalty on the people not thinking we are going to be on the hook for all the over spending and where is all the money coming from. Millennials and many others came out in big numbers as they saw the legalization of pot pitch and nothing else mattered. I haven't seen much of anything constructive from this government, there's some infrastructure spending that can be seen but other than that the cost of living has increased due to taxes, families are punished because income sharing has been taken away, some other family credits have also been taken away. Businesses get punished and hard working folks are punished. Sick of the people who don't work hard but want it all for nothing steering the government to create new taxes to punish the hardworking to generate funds for these folks which in most cases is reallocated and never gets to where it's intended anyhow. Life is what you make of it if your lazy and bad with your dollars don't look to beat up the folks that work hard that have made good decisions financially. The carbon tax is nothing but a money grab because at the end of the day the consumer just takes the hit as it pushes up the cost of production, The speculation tax is another joke as the line share of secondary homes / holiday homes will never be affordable housing. A million plus dollar home will never rent out as affordable housing, if you do research on the speculation tax there are some associations chasing after the truth behind it, the stage pitch is far from the reality and it's a 100% tax grab for the government taxing the successful once again. The hard part will be when a responsible government comes in they will have to slash programs to balance the budget and the uninformed self entitled will rise again and the past repeats it's self. The Canadian election system needs to change as having two provinces due to population basically decide who's in power doesn't work, each province should count as one vote and go from there as less populated provinces go unheard, as it sits Ontario and Quebec get all the attention most of the time. The feds need to know the voices and issues of smallest of communities to the largest cities are just as important.
Thats why the Americans have the electoral vote.

Yes I know that makes more sense. On another note in BC the province is buying votes once again promising free MSP. It’s not free if you a business that grosses over a set amount of income then you have to pay a new up and coming health care tax. So it’s the business community that will be paying for that. It’s not good money management by the Province and they have extra cash to give back they’re making it mandatory that successful business pull out their cheque books. Way to go BC. That will help keep and bring business offices to the province.

Not the business who will pay. Costs will and MUST be passed on to customers so really its just a hidden payment. Sort of like Horgans hidden every thing. Lets hire my buddies to study it some more. Wish I had had stocks in Trans mountain. Investors got an instant 600+% rate of return immediately with our Sunny Ways bought it. Still lots of Dumbed down Canadians who believe the butt grabbing lyre.

HM

Yes I know that makes more sense. On another note in BC the province is buying votes once again promising free MSP. It’s not free if you a business that grosses over a set amount of income then you have to pay a new up and coming health care tax. So it’s the business community that will be paying for that. It’s not good money management by the Province and they have extra cash to give back they’re making it mandatory that successful business pull out their cheque books. Way to go BC. That will help keep and bring business offices to the province.
Our neighbour owns a car business. He stated that the new MSP premiums they have to pay is roughly $52,000 or equivalent to a full months revenue. Ends up costing jobs in the long run.

Just wait we will have a Frankenstein federal Government soon ,can you imagine a Singh May Government running this country ‍♂️

Our neighbour owns a car business. He stated that the new MSP premiums they have to pay is roughly $52,000 or equivalent to a full months revenue. Ends up costing jobs in the long run.
52K in premiums would put him over the 2 million in payroll each year.
Yet he is telling you that revenue in 52K a month?
This does not pass the smell test.

Attachments

• msp in BC.JPG
    msp in BC.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
52K in premiums would put him over the 2 million in payroll each year.
Yet he is telling you that revenue in 52K a month?
This does not pass the smell test.
Well he is a car salesman. Either way the downloaded premiums come out of somebody’s pocket.

Well as a business owner very close to the cap in payroll I will not be expanding my business or hiring any new employees. This one tax has directly cost 2 to 3 jobs at my business alone! All your property taxes have gone up as well folks. Tax tax tax kills jobs it’s that easy. Not to mention I need to cap raises, so much for living wages and keeping up on inflation for workers.

Well as a business owner very close to the cap in payroll I will not be expanding my business or hiring any new employees. This one tax has directly cost 2 to 3 jobs at my business alone! All your property taxes have gone up as well folks. Tax tax tax kills jobs it’s that easy. Not to mention I need to cap raises, so much for living wages and keeping up on inflation for workers.

A small business owner would have to be crazy to vote for liberals these days

Back