MPA Announcement today

Hey SG nice to see you at the Sooke meeting the other night....oops, my mistake it was Spring Velocity i met, again good to meet you SV. A good turn out and quite rambunctious at times :)

Hey SG nice to see you at the Sooke meeting the other night....oops, my mistake it was Spring Velocity i met, again good to meet you SV. A good turn out and quite rambunctious at times :)

You too Jackel. Yah just a bit. When your community has nothing more to lose your going to get that reaction.

MPA's are the big next round of closures and they will be coming to a location near you. Don't no if there is much we can do about them as they are a UN initiative.

I did see some maps in a drop box but the link no longer works.

Map? I do know there are MPA maps going around on proposed areas to designate as mpas, last I saw them was almost a year ago however.

And oh believe me I’d love to meet you Jackel...
Anytime, but that means you would have to show up to some meetings :), oh and dont bring Lorne Mayencourt with you.....

Once again the personal issues are going to cause a thread to go by the wayside. I'll let the two of you decide which way it goes.

Back