2019 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me when is the peak run of sockeye up the inlet and does anyone know the estimates for this year. Thanks

Can anyone tell me when is the peak run of sockeye up the inlet and does anyone know the estimates for this year. Thanks
I find the sockeye fishing best about a week into July. I haven't heard anything yet on the estimates for 2019 though.

With the bad news from yesterday is there some good news for the Alberni inlet ? Is it remaining open ?The dfo map I saw was vague to my answer and the App is not updated

With the bad news from yesterday is there some good news for the Alberni inlet ? Is it remaining open ?The dfo map I saw was vague to my answer and the App is not updated
The inshore areas are not effected by the new regulations. Boundaries really are quite clear on the DFO site. Offshore areas along WCVI all start with the number 1

Might get crowded.

My buddy gets his 28' Lifetimer (10,000lbs?) towed to and from Nanaimo/Alberni every year. $500 one way I think. Plus he needs to be there to load/unload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back