2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out today around the QA. Some bait but not crazy although there were a couple of massive schools. Nothing but undersized for me, all released in the water of course. Great day out there with very little wind. Spoons all day, Pesca, Coyote and AP's. Cheers

Almost went over to the QA today but when I saw the intense rain, chose to stay put. Still, the QA is my fav spot for fishing. Friday before last I was out there and had tons of fun. The bite was on and I had lots of fish on my finder. Granted, all were under, but one. Actually I didn't see many boats around the QA because most boats were around the bell. And a couple boats I saw around the QA quickly left. Hmmm!

Around the qa most of the day. There was a shower but not enough to get wet when releasing fish. Pretty steady action all day with a couple in the box. The spoons worked all day

Limitless, you must have been west of the QA closer to the hump. I saw a few boats working out there. Almost headed out there after a while. I kept turning back for the Bell a little short of the QA.
"Missed it bu that much Chief"

View attachment 44921 2 in the box and lost 2 this morning. Wind warning hasn't happened yet, but its wet out. 16 pounder hit a whole herring with no flasher at 172 and got other one on white hoochie at 162.
Congrats, looks like you’re working hard for them too with the stacker out! You’re the man!!

It’s cool to know they can hit the bait with no flasher down that deep too. You learn something everyday

Congrats, looks like you’re working hard for them too with the stacker out! You’re the man!!

It’s cool to know they can hit the bait with no flasher down that deep too. You learn something everyday

Live herring don’t swim around following Gibbs Delta flashers! Most of my fish this time of year are taken on 5 - 6 inch plugs or spoons naked, give it a try

I like to fish it in a big Herring teaser head. I put it on my bottom line and then I put a line 15 feet above it with something else on it and a flasher. I use a glow head and really charge it up on the herring.

I would say by the topography and
Trans line in the background..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back