Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required

No I don't have links to their platforms it probably isn't in there, but we know the two main corporate influenced parties don't give a **** we have proof of that from the start of confederation.the greens or ndp could more easily be influenced by regular people then the silver spooner or the bible thumper they only care about getting your votes then just look out for their buds who own commercial fleets, fish farms and pipelines that's been proven over and over again. Scheer isn't going to be an improvement over truedeau just more harper style ignorance that got us into this mess.
No, we don't know Scheer isn't going to be an improvement over Trudeau (how can he be any worse?) and your assuming all of this because of your political leaning

Scheer is a corporate puppet just like Trudeau and will be even worse he has zero interest in the environment or fish except to get rid of all regulations and protection. conservatives and liberals are the same **** in a different potty if you cant see that then you have been fooled by them both. I don't like the ndp they are simply the lesser of three evils and the other two have had more then enough chances to help salmon and have done the opposite so why give them another chance. I hope we don't have to find out how he can be worse because we need change not status quo lip service from politicians looking to get elected that's why we are here now.

Scheer is a corporate puppet just like Trudeau and will be even worse he has zero interest in the environment or fish except to get rid of all regulations and protection. conservatives and liberals are the same **** in a different potty if you cant see that then you have been fooled by them both. I don't like the ndp they are simply the lesser of three evils and the other two have had more then enough chances to help salmon and have done the opposite so why give them another chance. I hope we don't have to find out how he can be worse because we need change not status quo lip service from politicians looking to get elected that's why we are here now.
So you say. Your opinion counts as much as anyone else’s. Hope your not trying to change forum members minds on this subject as I think you will fail.

Last edited:
Wrong. Sustenance and commercial fishing are both listed in the magna carta and other historical pieces of law as unalienable human rights to fish in the sea. Fishing under contract(license) is a privilege. Therefore as our fisheries act where it rides by issuing a licence is in fact a fraud as it implies ownership of property which is not legal. It is illegal to own apart of the sea, it's bed or any creatures or fish in it, unless attached to shore property of the Province or State, then a licence maybe issued for areas that damages may occur. This is why freshwater fishing is and always will be a privileged due to property rights and ownership inland.

You may believe that you know and that I am wrong - it is in the magna carta and other laws that are unalienable human rights and that apply to this country.
Laws may be in place for commercial and sportfishing, but it seems there are no laws for First Nations, or they break them and abuse the law that allows them the right to fish for food. Again the right to fish for food should only be issued to those First Nations that are living on reserves and fishing for what they need to eat and for ceriomonial purposes, this includes the First Nations on subsistence living the government provides, once they are off goverment susitence then they lose the right to just go on down to the river and net or ocean long lines, it’s no different than being on unemployment insurance , you get cut off once your working again. I am really starting to beleive some of the people defending on here are those abusing the system and hiding behind flawed federal laws that are made by people that have never even seen the coast. Also anyone defending the right of those that allow them to net on rivers where the fish actually use to spawn and create the fish in the first place while there is such an epedemic is again part of the problem or they just read articles and troll around and actually don’t have a clue what is going on. Not ment to insult but it has to stop already, it’s a joke, Wait till this year, same **** is going to happen. Can’t fix stupid

Do they operate outside the groudfish IFMP??
No they do not, and all have observers on board...of course, as we all know, observers are not "observing" 24/7, nor are they immune to influence. I too have heard some pretty wild stories, and where there is smoke, often there is indeed fire.

I wanted to give a big shout to el.Pereh from our Forum. He approached me about submitting my Letter to Editor to the Vancouver Sun. He bought an ad in paper to get it published in today's Vancouver Sun. Hopefully it helps draw more attention to the issue. Just a side note the Sun screwed up the photo and used Char not Salmon.

Sun Ad.PNG

Yes thanks, littlechucky

So you say. Your opinion counts as much as anyone else’s. Hope your not trying to change forum members minds on this subject as I think you will fail.

I think the biggest thing is Scheer will not be pushed around by ENGO's like Trudeau and Wilkinson are. Those are the one's that are really pushing for us to be shut down, as well as several native bands which once again Cons will stand up to a little better than the Liberals.

I do not have a connection or enough data, nor do I know who is operating. The rumors just keep coming in from all sources in and out of fishing circles. Some rumors are so sickening that I have chosen not to repeat them because I have no way to know the validity of the information. If real DFO is F*cked.
If this Super trawler thing is for real it should be all over the front page of the major newspapers. Just the Canadian way to **** on your own people rather than tackle the real problem. Why the hell aren’t the ENGO’s all over this? Bloody sickening!

I think the biggest thing is Scheer will not be pushed around by ENGO's like Trudeau and Wilkinson are. Those are the one's that are really pushing for us to be shut down, as well as several native bands which once again Cons will stand up to a little better than the Liberals.

The conservatives did nothing for the fisheries except cut, but the main difference as you mention is they will not try to appease the green ENGOs, and they will push back in the courts against decisions that are against the general population (doesn't mean they will win). They are more business oriented, but it also means they support putting more control of fisheries in corporate hands, on this coast that means Pattison. Don't expect more money for anything, enhancement, enforcement etc. We could expect the ecological travesty that is the herring roe fishery to if anything expand.

The conservatives did nothing for the fisheries except cut, but the main difference as you mention is they will not try to appease the green ENGOs, and they will push back in the courts against decisions that are against the general population (doesn't mean they will win). They are more business oriented, but it also means they support putting more control of fisheries in corporate hands, on this coast that means Pattison. Don't expect more money for anything, enhancement, enforcement etc. We could expect the ecological travesty that is the herring roe fishery to if anything expand.

sadly I think the liberals have pushed the pendulum to far in the other direction. Will see what they are willing to do in an election year. It will be telling

The one thing I am worried about is the Liberals do seem to want to reduce the public fisheries in all aspects and its not clear if its for conservation reason or just to give away our Quota.

Not only that but they are putting in MPA's that are going to limit our access forever to many areas.

were loosing lots of opportunity and its under their watch.

Back