Pro-line 25 WA

capman

i’m considering to purchase a 2004 Pro-Line 25 WA. Any members here have any experience with PRO-LINE, I would appreciate to share your experience with this line of boat

A guide I hired in ucluelet had this boat. Handled the big swells very well. Seemed like a well built boat. Nice fit n finish. o ya caught lots of springs too lol! I would buy one but that's me.

I replaced the floor in a 23 proline. Problem areas were the deck plates that weeped water throughout the end grain balsa core deck and rotted it out. The screws holding the plates down are where the water came in.

After searching a bit more, there has been some cases issues with the haul and some cracks. Now these could have been isolated issues but something to be concern about.

Thanks again all

There’s a proline at marine one in Langley if ya want to look at that one for cracks.

That ones been for sale for over a year. Is it in rough shape?
they sell all there used boats for too much $$$,i live 2 min away and go peak in there all the time just for shitts and giggles,before I bought my boat a few years back they had a few that I likes and the salesman told me asking prices I just about puke,way above market price

Ya I stop in a couple of times. Once to get a price on a new 9.9 Yamaha kicker. But their price was crazy and the salesman didn’t seem to interested in trying to sell one.

Back