Mercruiser 4.3l

Not a 4.3l but I bough a brand new 3.0l last year from Canada engines......around $3500.....

Reman was $2800... I think but only a 3 or 6 month warranty. I got a brand new marine engine with 1 yr warranty....might have been only $3300. The engine actually had the bill of sale from a company in Edmonton....Canada engines just marks them up by about $400 for getting them shipped here.

Reman was $2800... I think but only a 3 or 6 month warranty. I got a brand new marine engine with 1 yr warranty....might have been only $3300. The engine actually had the bill of sale from a company in Edmonton....Canada engines just marks them up by about $400 for getting them shipped here.
For what you’re getting that’s not bad compared to some of the numbers I’ve heard and seen so far.

One other place you can call to get a price is Alec's Automotive. They moved there shop to Burnaby in the new year. They will do marine engines.

If I were you I would just repower with a good inboard engine and new leg if possible, this will keep you going for quite sometime. A pod and outboard is a sweet set up but gets pretty expensive.

Back