Ital-oh my god

You like salmon strikes, you will like this. Just imagine how much better with big boy reels. The quality is good and the theme song is intense

Totally Awesome.

That flasher is a dreamweaver spin doctor. Used it for the first time last year and was really impressed.

Amazing that the fish follow for so long before strinking, or NOT.

HB

Totally Awesome.

That flasher is a dreamweaver spin doctor. Used it for the first time last year and was really impressed.

Amazing that the fish follow for so long before strinking, or NOT.

HB

I run a couple of those dreamweaver spin doctors they seem to work quite well and fish smash em hard!

Local fishing shows and social media aren’t much better. When I release a fish I reach over the side with a pliers or the gaff and they swim away. Social media is not doing these little fish any favours...never mind the big ones.

All this “modern leading manufacturer” small tackle hooking up undersized Chinooks isn’t helping matters either.

FM, completely agree. The C and R photos on the Gibbs delta facebook page are embarrasing for the angling community.

IMO, these multi .media platforms should be used to show proper release methods for the angling community !

FM, completely agree. The C and R photos on the Gibbs delta facebook page are embarrasing for the angling community.

IMO, these multi .media platforms should be used to show proper release methods for the angling community !

Coming up soon here when the weather breaks in the Vancouver area waters the usual discovery a big biomass of sub-legal to “it’s good enough” fish are going to be beat on by social media groupies.

Coming up soon here when the weather breaks in the Vancouver area waters the usual discovery a big biomass of sub-legal to “it’s good enough” fish are going to be beat on by social media groupies.
Don’t get me started. I was **** on for saying something similar last winter

Funny how this thread is all over the place.

Yeah that’s the problem with early season / winter fishing. I love winter fishing but, for the most part it’s a quantity not quality fishery.

I also have to agree 100% tackle recently is aimed to target smaller and smaller fish.

I like the set it and forget it gear....usually when the rod goes off....it’s the one you want.

I think guys like the spring fishery to put some good quality meat in the freezer. As well the east coast doesn’t have massive schools of mature Chinook migrating by all summer. This fishery used to have a 15 pound average but in the last few years the size and numbers of the mature Fraser fish are way down.

The tug is the drug!

The reel was squealing........................... the line was peeling............................... and I was getting that Crazy Feeling.

Back