Wanted 18-20 foot welded aluminum

Don't know what your budget is but Breakers Marine on the Island has a 18'-6" center console aluminum for sale.
Their asking 45 g's for it but I'm sure you can knock them down as it needs a little work to get it the way I would want it.
Go on their website and go under pre-owned, I just saw it there on the weekend.

Bridgeview should have a bunch of used 18’ Center Consoles coming on the market if they’re not already. They’re tanks and very beamy, bit of a wet ride with cross winds and some chop but they handle to rough stuff well.

Last edited:
Agree, always good advice to be cautious. Never used them so can't help there but the boat looks to be moored at my marina which means the owner would likely be a customer there. POP looks to have both good and bad reviews on Yelp. They have been around for 10 years but I do dislike that type of brokerage business for various reasons

If Kelly is even remotely interested in either of these 2 Lifetimer boats I could certainly take a look when I am out there this weekend. If the POP boat is in fact moored at my marina, the Thunderbird sales guys there, that have the other boat I posted, would probably have knowledge about this other one.

Bridgeview should have a bunch of used 18’ Center Consoles coming on the market if they’re not already. They’re tanks and very beamy, bit of a wet ride with cross winds and some chop but they handle to rough stuff well.

Did a lodge go under? I do like these rigs, I’ll call them tomorrow. Thanks

Love that 2050 lifetimer but at 45+k she’s out of my league. Thanks for the link and offer peahead, much appreciated.

Agree, always good advice to be cautious. Never used them so can't help there but the boat looks to be moored at my marina which means the owner would likely be a customer there. POP looks to have both good and bad reviews on Yelp. They have been around for 10 years but I do dislike that type of brokerage business for various reasons

If Kelly is even remotely interested in either of these 2 Lifetimer boats I could certainly take a look when I am out there this weekend. If the POP boat is in fact moored at my marina, the Thunderbird sales guys there, that have the other boat I posted, would probably have knowledge about this other one.

POP Yachts prices are way above everyone else’s pricing. Looking for boats, you almost have to exclued them. Unfortunately they have lots of listings, some of them nice boats. The owners selling these boats must pay a high price for them to advertise them.

Oly

POP usually approaches a seller who is already listed somewhere. The say to the seller 'can we advertise your boat? We will take a 10% fee if we sell it, but we will increase the price 10% from what you have it listed for so you really have nothing to lose'.

I have had them reach out to me on a couple occasions but have always denied them the approval.

Why make it more complicated than it needs to be for the buyer...

With the lodge permanently shutting down, yes there will be another fleet coming soon.

Did a lodge go under? I do like these rigs, I’ll call them tomorrow. Thanks

Love that 2050 lifetimer but at 45+k she’s out of my league. Thanks for the link and offer peahead, much appreciated.

No problem..... Even if I could speak to the boat owner at my marina ( side stepping POP's commission of course) she'd still likely be close to the 40K CAD asking range.

POP usually approaches a seller who is already listed somewhere. The say to the seller 'can we advertise your boat? We will take a 10% fee if we sell it, but we will increase the price 10% from what you have it listed for so you really have nothing to lose'.

I have had them reach out to me on a couple occasions but have always denied them the approval.

Why make it more complicated than it needs to be for the buyer...

I suppose if one was looking for something specific POP does help a buyer locate a ton of boats and help the seller to reach a wider audience ( if that was even needed/wanted). Not a service that a local person needs to buy or sell a boat local. I found Yachtworld a good site and just directs you to seller location/contact. POP as I understand, does the full sale transaction and arranges viewing, seatrial etc etc. I have spoken to them in the past about a specfic Grady in the US and they did offer lots of help and info, I just insist to deal with actual seller/dealer so never got further with them. I actually later spotted that same Grady on a dealer site ! POP certainly is good with the cazillion photos though!

Last edited:
Fyi
the Lifetimer 2050 that POP had listed has sold (sale pending) and went for “just inder 40k” (CAD). Was not sold via POP . Just by total fluke happened to bump into owner as I arrived at the docks this evening. Boat looked great.

Reactions: Fox
I swear I post this thread every few years.... anyways looking again for a 18-20 ft welded aluminum. Prefer a console setup but am pretty open.
seen a 20' Bridgeview Marine center console on C/L - $12,500 in east Maple Ridge

Back