WTB $300 000 Boat for $100 000. Serious offers only please.

Love it!! So cool to read this. They are amazing boats and no question you will love it.
FYI the smoke seems to me worse when cold after a while it seems go away or if using the boat a lot it's not as bad. Also these can be fished alone my buddy have done it a lot. Used intellisteer.
First things I'm doing...
1. Get rid of enclosure and get just a flat cover for the command bridge
2. Sell the tender and all the brackets, can't stand it. I have a nicely folded 8' inflatable with a 2.5 merc that works just fine, when we NEED to bring it.
3. Sell the other 9.9 and replace with a 15 or 25 with intellisteer.
4. Mount a camera on the bow with a screen out back to watch for floats while fishing alone lol.
5. Maybe do the carpet after next season lol.

First things I'm doing...
1. Get rid of enclosure and get just a flat cover for the command bridge
2. Sell the tender and all the brackets, can't stand it. I have a nicely folded 8' inflatable with a 2.5 merc that works just fine, when we NEED to bring it.
3. Sell the other 9.9 and replace with a 15 or 25 with intellisteer.
4. Mount a camera on the bow with a screen out back to watch for floats while fishing alone lol.
5. Maybe do the carpet after next season lol.

HOW MUCHY FOR THE 9.9 LOL

This Thread is never going to end LOL. I'll post up some pricing on things later

Ok ok ok. Sorry I actually had to catch up on sites today. We're gutting a house, lifting another and digging in 30' of peat bog on a new build and the 4" gas pump isn't keeping up with all the water. Cluster ****.

So yah that thing kicks butt man. Doesn't feel sluggish whatsoever. We cruised at 21 knts at 3100 and it easily got up to max 31 knts at 3800. Gets on plain surprisingly quick. Having never had twins before the docking control is out of this world. What a bloody trip though cruising around, literally feels like your driving a condo around. At the dock you don't notice it but under way man it's interesting for sure. It corners surprisingly well too. Only downsides were all the smoke and the noise. Two things I'll just have to get used to. So nothing majorly wrong mechanically. Couple gauges are off, small coolant leak, needs bottom paint. That's it. So some minor negotiations left and we'll be the proud new owners of La Sirena Gorda.
Once you have twins you never go back. Congrats on your new acquisition!

My $.02 cause I don't want to miss on out this epic post...

Based on my past experience, I would suggest you keep the enclosure and tender until you have used the boat for a season. You might decide you want/need them depending on how you end up using the boat -which might not be exactly what you think come next summer ;) Up-sizing kicker is a great idea.

Based on my past experience, I would suggest you keep the enclosure and tender until you have used the boat for a season. You might decide you want/need them depending on how you end up using the boat -which might not be exactly what you think come next summer ;) Up-sizing kicker is a great idea.
Keep your .02$ to yourself.....;):D:D:D

This is awesome and the thread must never die. Agree a bigger kicker is a solid plan. The 9.9 high thrust extra long leg on mine is decent but it would probably struggle on yours. Congrats!

Haha thanks! There's about $8 000 000 worth on here so why not.

I might as well throw my .02$ in as well! Congrats to start! Not that I'm an expert on Commander's but I would say you CAN'T go wrong buying a locally made boat that has a long history and solid reputation for being an extremely well built boat! Well done on "gettin her done" on the purchase. I'm sure you and your family will have many years of enjoyment on her. Even on my small boat it is still one of the best things I've done to create family memories and still is. My only other choice in a boat this size would be a Monaro.

Congrats on the boat!
Time to revitalize this thread with talks of accessories and electronics. We’ve been doing such a good job on spending your money! :D

Looks like I'll be at Burrard Civic on L float for January-February. Then might have to move out for a month and back to Burrard somewhere else. I'm game to throw the fryer on the dock and do it there. There's lots of empty 26' slips guys could use or Granville Island has day spots. Or cars, or course. I started another thread on it but didn't hear much. I'm also thinking about heading to Silva Bay in May for a weekend or four. We could do a little SFBC derby there and I'll do the cooking.

Man, that sounds awesome! Not sure if we could wait until May though. You may be thinking of another upgrade by then....:D

BTW, anyone else has noticed Stizzla’s been pretty quiet lately? :rolleyes: I guess he’s becoming vegan...

Man, that sounds awesome! Not sure if we could wait until May though. You may be thinking of another upgrade by then....:D

BTW, anyone else has noticed Stizzla’s been pretty quiet lately? :rolleyes: I guess he’s becoming vegan...
Oh yah. What the hell happened to that guy?! He was making a hard push for most likes there for a while ;)

Honesty the visibility from inside is really good. On ****** days I'll just be in there. On nice days I'll go and brave the wind

Back