Black Friday Sales

Harbour Chandler is having some door crashers. First six Hook2 7s with navionics are $99. Then they are $349 till they sell out. I want one for charts!

Harbour Chandler is having some door crashers. First six Hook2 7s with navionics are $99. Then they are $349 till they sell out. I want one for charts!
I'll give someone $200 if they grab one for me.

No man you're supposed to go get it for me!
I don’t live close to Nanaimo, but I happen to be going up this weekend. I tried calling and wheeling and dealing and got them down to $499 now. Still a good deal. I’ll think it over.

Currently on sale $200 off at $1099 each. I will post the flyer I signed up for once they send them out and everyone can see what’s on sale.
It might be worth camping out for some of you if you need the right things. Could save a couple grand!

Ill be there on black friday but the limited stuff goes quick. There are guys that line up at 7pm the night before to get the 200$ downriggers or hds whatevers.

I will buy stuff for people if you want but doubt i can get the limited stuff.

I went to the spring sale Harbour Chandler had. Good luck getting a $99 Hook2 - 7 unless you plan on camping out all night. I did get one at $350.00 which was still a great deal and I love it. Also, the $99 ones didn't come with transducer. My wallet hates when I go to Harbour Chandler lol

I don’t need a transducer, just the screen. and yes $350 is what I was hoping to pay. Seems like a great deal still for a unit with navionics!

If anyone upgrades their HDS9 gen 3, I'll take the old unit off their hands.

Some great deals for the 12's out there but I can't get over and line up overnight!

Back