Remembrance Day.

walleyes

Crew Member
Special day today people, a time we take some time out of our lives to thank those who sacrifieced so much for us. Without them we would not be where we are today in the free world, who knows what the world would look like if not for those that are ready to stand guard.

A big thank you to those who have served and are serving to protect my way of life, I owe you so much.

So true.

My late grandfather was one of my heros.

He was a tank operator in wwII and when faced with more advanced German tanks, his was blown to pieces. He was the only survivor of the 9 on board. His tank was on its side and on fire and the last thing he remembers after he kicked open the hatch was lying on the field, burned badly and an enemy tank rolling towards him but he was too injured to move. He passed out front he pain and woke up in the hospital. Had no idea how he was rescued!

It’s a miracle that I’m here today!

Never forget those who risk it all for our freedom.

Well said Madam... well said.

So true.

My late grandfather was one of my heros.

He was a tank operator in wwII and when faced with more advanced German tanks, his was blown to pieces. He was the only survivor of the 9 on board. His tank was on its side and on fire and the last thing he remembers after he kicked open the hatch was lying on the field, burned badly and an enemy tank rolling towards him but he was too injured to move. He passed out front he pain and woke up in the hospital. Had no idea how he was rescued!

It’s a miracle that I’m here today!

Never forget those who risk it all for our freedom.

My late grandfather was too he is on the left. Mortar battalion Regina Rifles WW2. Still can't believe what he went through at Normandy landing on the beach. Sure was great guy.

. c4c2dd921cff3e4d328abff5b2e5f41c.jpg

Back