• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
This is not my ad.

The best part about his ad is that it is a complete set up and definitely an opportunity. I have been in the lead business and know the market well. What I will say is that I don't look at price when looking at an opportunity...let the negotiations begin. :)

I would buy it if I wasn't already busy with all that I have going on. This business like any takes dedication, the sales are always there. The market is not just fishing and is expandable. If you are interested contact the person on Craigslist.

We all know the retail prices of salmon jigs! Its an interesting ad thanks for posting...

Me either. But maybe 3 months hard work and 9 months off to uhhmmm test the product line? lol

Lol - good opportunity for what? Chronic lead poisoning? What is he smoking to think this "business" is worth $40,000K.

Blocked for posting non-sense.

Risk of lead poisoning? For sure.
$40k for equipment and materials? Maybe? Need to see his books before a guy could have any kind of an idea what it’s real value is. Does he have a solid customer base? Sell online? Cater to private or business clientele? There’s a lot of variables. That being said, as someone else posted, any business venture will only return what your willing to put into it. Looks like it’s been profitable enough over time to build up what looks to be a huge pile of moulds.

Last edited:
Lol - good opportunity for what? Chronic lead poisoning? What is he smoking to think this "business" is worth $40,000K.

Blocked for posting non-sense.

I just want to get this straight - You got so offended by a random post that you came here to respond and then announce to the the forum that you blocked the original poster? Its a long weekend, have a glass of your beloved rum and get outside. It'll do you some good pal.

Back