Status
Not open for further replies.
I was out on Saturday. Nothing for us but did see two decent fish taken. River level has been back down for a few days so the few late fish might still hold until the next rain. Might give it another shot on Thursday morning and then run over to Sandheads for a final kick at the can.

20181012_095512.jpg 20181012_095000.jpg 20181012_101450.jpg Fished the Bell Boy yesterday 9am - 2pm. Zero wind in the am. Saw one other boat fishing all day. Lots of bait. Got a nice strike before we could get the second rod in the water but didn't stick. Picked up a chum 20mins later. Green glow flasher with an anchovy on green teaser head. 100ft deep in 130ft of water. Rest of the day was trolling around drinking beer and listening to tunes.

Tight Lines

Last edited:
Any action?
Fished the Cap for a couple hours this a.m. ... One very bright hatchery coho, one not so bright spring and one other fish that popped off the downrigger. It was a beautiful morning out there. Next trip will be over to the other side of Bowen in search of the first early winter spring.

View attachment 40888 View attachment 40889 View attachment 40890 Fished the Bell Boy yesterday 9am - 2pm. Zero wind in the am. Saw one other boat fishing all day. Lots of bait. Got a nice strike before we could get the second rod in the water but didn't stick. Picked up a chum 20mins later. Green glow flasher with an anchovy on green teaser head. 100ft deep in 130ft of water. Rest of the day was trolling around drinking beer and listening to tunes.

Tight Lines
Right on thats awesome, nice to start nailing them around here.

I’m off on Friday to take tbe kids out for fishing. Debating whether we should give the salt a last kick before packing the boat for the year or should I take them out to the river....

I’m off on Friday to take tbe kids out for fishing. Debating whether we should give the salt a last kick before packing the boat for the year or should I take them out to the river....

Also planning to head out this coming weekend. There’s got to be a few chum kicking around and with the beautiful weather we are having there may be a few fish holding off the cap still.

Good luck!

Also planning to head out this coming weekend. There’s got to be a few chum kicking around and with the beautiful weather we are having there may be a few fish holding off the cap still.

Good luck!
I wanna go out too.... nice weather and looks like potential calm seas . Gonna go to sandheads and try my luck before wintering my boat. Any help with what I should use or anything would be helpful. I know it’s not the best fishing....

Thanks in advance

I wanna go out too.... nice weather and looks like potential calm seas . Gonna go to sandheads and try my luck before wintering my boat. Any help with what I should use or anything would be helpful. I know it’s not the best fishing....

Thanks in advance

try running small pink, purple & black hootchies for a shot at some Chum salmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back