Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally got out to the cap today. Did the regular routine but didn't get a whiff. Winds picked up at 10:30 so I went home to hug the baby. Crazy how you can miss them in 5 hours... I'm sure that will wear off eventually. That might be my season unless anyone catches wind of any big schools moving in. Can't wait to get back to some prawning and ZERO expectations fishing in a couple months. Oh yah and you guys should check out my facebook or instagram page to see my house I built this summer, I'm pretty proud of it :)
Rain City Renovations on either.

Well I finally got out to the cap today. Did the regular routine but didn't get a whiff. Winds picked up at 10:30 so I went home to hug the baby. Crazy how you can miss them in 5 hours... I'm sure that will wear off eventually. That might be my season unless anyone catches wind of any big schools moving in. Can't wait to get back to some prawning and ZERO expectations fishing in a couple months. Oh yah and you guys should check out my facebook or instagram page to see my house I built this summer, I'm pretty proud of it :)
Rain City Renovations on either.
Did the same at the cap today and nada. Watched all the guide boats and didn't see a fish on or net out.....might have all pushed up the river....hopefully still a few lingering as I have no plans of putting the boat away anytime soon

I live close to the Cap so went up the river this morning to check things out. Boy o boy, lots of fish in the pools. A few were snagging and flossing the fish up in the canyon. Unfortunately, I see that every year.

We were at the Cap this morning as well. Conditions were as good as it gets until the wind came up. Sure got nasty in a hurry! Nothing to show for it today but we did notice one boat taking pictures of a decent fish as they were trolling along. So I guess the odd one is still around. We’ll give it another shot or two over the next few days weather permitting. Hoping a few late fish might stop to look around before heading into the river.

Here's a solution that doesn't involve anything to violent but definitely will teach him a lesson. They make quick dry permanent bright orange oil based paint balls just pepper the whole boat and let him enjoy getting that off when he gets home. :)

where can i get,, i have another use??

Well I agree it is ptetty low reacting or threatening violence over a trap could land you in more trouble then him.
What a dickhead though. Raiding or stealing traps. Just go buy your own if u can afford a boat.

Not threatening violence over a trap. It would be over the absolute blatant disrespect. The stealing of money from my pocket. And the fact he's likely a repeat offender. Of course violence isn't a good answer, but do you honestly think a couple hundred dollar fine will stop him (the guy has a Scotty trap puller) from raiding AND stealing traps again? Highly highly doubt it... But I could guarantee you that getting smacked around in front of his wife would.

I live close to the Cap so went up the river this morning to check things out. Boy o boy, lots of fish in the pools. A few were snagging and flossing the fish up in the canyon. Unfortunately, I see that every year.
You do know what happens to all the those springs that make it up the Cap?

Hey guys I was thinking of heading out to the South arm sandheads today. You guys think worthwhile or waste of time. Looks like wind calming and gentle afternoon tide change.
Drag chovies you might be surprised...

Ya quiet at Sandheads. Just finished up after a good try. Just a couple shakers today. Tried everything at all depths. Nice afternoon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back