Weekend in Victoria

Pagliacciis, John's Place. You could go to Swan's. Stickey Wicket it goes on and on. Take a walk through Market Square. Do the breakwater. Fisherman's wharf. So many things to do there. Here is what I would do. There is a map at each of the hotels, or tourism Victoria.

Online you can check out any of this

https://www.tourismvictoria.com/map

If you have time and you plan to do Gardens take drive out central saanich and maybe check out Sidney.

Great meals and beers are at the top of my list.

Spinnakers has their own micro brewery. One of the oldest around and right on the water. We have stayed at their guest cottages a couple times. Very quaint and they have the heritage rooms as well if that’s your fancy.

Have to try Il Terrazzo next time there. Sounds like it’s the place to eat.

Oly

Spinnakers has their own micro brewery. One of the oldest around and right on the water. We have stayed at their guest cottages a couple times. Very quaint and they have the heritage rooms as well if that’s your fancy.

Have to try Il Terrazzo next time there. Sounds like it’s the place to eat.

Oly
Lots of good ideas coming in! I don’t know if it’s too late, it there’s a thing called “the pickle pub” tour which is a water taxi in the inner harbour that takes you around to different pubs for a beer and appy and it’s a blast!

Go for a walk around China Town and fan tan alley.
Go to Capital Iron which has a decent size boat and fishing section and lots of other interesting stuff.
Go to the Canoe Brew Pub and get a beer sampler pack of a number of craft beers in smaller glasses and some decent food. In the summer they have a large out door patio on the inner harbour. https://www.canoebrewpub.com/beer/

All these are right down town and in close walking distance of each other and next door to Market Square.

Last edited:
Great meals and beers are at the top of my list.
I hope your wife likes beer. Off the map to the left is Lighthouse Brewery . That should keep you busy for a bit.
upload_2018-9-19_22-6-29.png

If you go to Peetz your pretty handy to Hoyne brewery and Driftwood. Good place for some samples and pretty good beer!

Had a great time, Spent too much on Peetz lures, Or so the wife said. Drank too many great local beer's or so the wife said, And saw pretty much all the sights. Got a tour and history lesson of the Peetz facility which was pretty cool, And Il terrazzo's was great.

Back