Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody is around, there's a log tow that's piled up on QA right now.

Looks like somebody's having a bad day

Anyone every fished the Bell in a 20-30 SE? Wife gave me the go ahead for Sunday a week ago, anniversary tomorrow...

24' pursuit Denali

Anyone every fished the Bell in a 20-30 SE? Wife gave me the go ahead for Sunday a week ago, anniversary tomorrow...

24' pursuit Denali
Fish from kits beach to QA on the outflow, pick up the gear and do it again. It can get snotty even way in on the opposing tide & wind.

24' pursuit Denali

North arm/ bell won't be a problem, I'm pretty sure the wind will be about 12 to 13 in our area.
if it was 25 to 30 I would just make sure you have two or three guys so somebody can focus on keeping the boat straight

Overall calm day at Sandheads today but the currents along with the offshore breeze this morning were a nasty combination for keeping the lines straight. Once the wind settled down it was much better managing the lines. My crew today went 6 for 9 on sockeye & we released a nice wild coho that had to be close to 10lbs - hit like a freight train. Lost a nice chinook after a few good runs. Nice to have calmer winds after the NW beatings earlier in the week. Marked lots of fish NW of the green can. We focused in the 150 - 250’ range with most fish coming at 87’ on the rigger (running 2 dummies w/ 2 stacked lines above per side). There were several boats working areas out in deeper water as well. Lots of jumpers for most of the day and lots of fish on the sounder.

Strong wind warning posted on EC’s website. Thinking of heading out this morning. Can anyone pls send a report on wind and water conditions in NA, QA or bell? Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back