Still looking for new boat

Because they do have a nice ride for their clients and very few guides buy new boats and glass depreciates so bad they are affordable for them. A new 232 Grady Gulfstream retails for 180 there are a couple out there now in the 03 age range for 70, that's a $110,000 less than new.

Because they do have a nice ride for their clients and very few guides buy new boats and glass depreciates so bad they are affordable for them. A new 232 Grady Gulfstream retails for 180 there are a couple out there now in the 03 age range for 70, that's a $110,000 less than new.

Got mine for 10,500 ;)

More like 225k bare bones.

AAAnnnyyy ways,there is other forums to argue tin vs glass.I've only had 1 call so far and it wasn't what I'm looking for.

I think I've found one in the states,can't believe I couldn't find one locally in all this time.It actually still makes sense after paying the dollar difference and 9.5 tariff.Another road trip though,I'll post a picture when it gets home.

Can you give us a hint at least???make or model? Can’t wait for the pictures.

Oly

Just got back from Bend Oregon where I picked up my 2004- 215 Aquasport Hardtop w/225 Yamaha. Boat and motor have 109 hrs.in fresh water.It's on a 6000 Lb.Galv.Trailrite trailer that I had never heard of but looks very well built w/new tires (the old ones cracked from sitting and maybe the heat). Also came with a 9" Garmin Chart plotter/sounder new in the box.My son picked up a 2018 9.9 Yamaha Hi-thrust for me today so everything is finally coming together now that fishing is winding down.I hope to take her out for halibut in the next few days.Pictures to follow after I clean her up a bit.

Congrats on the find. I know the one you are talking about, watched it on CL, looks like a good vessel, enjoy.

Great to hear you finally found what you were looking for. Have fun outfitting it. Looking forward to some pics.

Oly

IMG_7855.JPG IMG_7854.JPGHere she is,I have to add a fixed bracket to mount the new 9.9 and probably a TR1 autopilot .

Last edited:
Back